Fantasy Premierleague 08/09

Keano

I'll join, but I'm not going to bother making a team until all of the signings have been made for the new season or I'd have to keep changing it around again.

Yeah same, i'm gonna hold out on buying Ronaldo until he's back from being injured (and doesnt clear to Madrid). Hopefully his price will go down aswell.

I already have most of my team chosen based on last seasons performances, but unfortunatly that probably wont count for much and i'll need to play my wildcard 2 weeks in lol

• 3 weeks later...
Joined!

Looks good lol. Everyone have crouch in all positions?

lol i wont be picking crouch as he's always been slow to get off the mark after switching clubs. btw(new to it) what does selecting your captain do?

Nevermind, i found the rules now :D

Edited by LFC2K6

i just joined now :woop:

can't actually wait for the new season to start!:)

good luck anyway people.

Team Name - Milne FC

Welcome to the party, lol.

Everyone got their final teams set up? only 12 hours to go...got a good number of people so it should be interesting. Anyone giving their team details away? lol

I've just joined. When I'm accepted I'll be last. I'm on 14 but luckily my sister is only on 7.

Welcome, who do you support?

This league should be good if people stick with it, shame we couldnt get like 40 people so we could have a prize or something... it's all fun though, adds a different dimension to football, like wanting everton to score in specific ways lol

I just put myself down as an Aston Villa fan this year, since I support my fellow countryman O'Neil, that and he came from the town beside me :). Hope they make it into the UEFA cup this year.

Very good manager, has irritated me alot with his antics over the Gareth Barry deal...lost alot of the respect he got from me for his work at Celtic.