what's the gameplay like?

i know its a shooting game but does it have a arcade feel like edf?

didnt make much headway with edf but i loved it for a budget game. the thing i'm not sure about is the price, read its going for £35 in game, bit pricey for this. £20 would be right up my alley but i guess thats what lovefilm trials are for :)

It's sorta like EDF, but much more polished. It's a 3rd person shooter with cover elements and standard environments. The contols work but are not as dead on as a COD or Gears. It tries to be funny and pulls it off without being too cute or stupid. It's a fun little game, nothing special, but cool. Most of the 'cheevos I have encountered are very easy, there are only a couple that I will pass on because they will take more luck or repeated tries than I care to make. Check it out.

ive heard from friends its like lost planet and stranglehold mixed or somthing like that.

That's a fair assessment. It's a solid rental for sure. I enjoyed the game quite a bit. I played it for what it was: A game totally making fun of itself and other games in the industry.

If anyone's expecting a solid FPS, this isn't your game. This one's a total pick-up n' play style of game. It's fun. 'Nuff said really.

The game is loads of fun to play. The control scheme is simplistic, but the cover system is a little sticky.

I liken it to Stanglehold a bit, but also it feels close to Gears of War, what with you constantly needing to take cover (and music.) The hardest difficulty does get tedious, as I'm on the last level now (I think I am anyway) and I keep getting killed by a charged plasma rifle shot and enemies keep spawning.

Overall, it's absolutely hilarious and it's a very underrated game. I was actually surprised when I came to the Eat Lead section of x360a to find not that many posts.

In looking at the achievement list, to see the first achievement you get, just for starting the game, you definitely shouldn't expect much more than alot of fun from this game.

It's definitely a rental if you just want quick points and a good good laugh, but if you're a hardcore gaming fan, it's worth a purchase because of the nostalgic references made throughout the game. :drunk

Edited by NFaMuS one

• 2 weeks later...
For somebody with such a high gamerscore, you don't know what you are talking about. There are MUCH worse shooters on the 360.

Turning Point, Shellshock 2, History Channel: Battle for the Pacific, Hour of Victory, Legendary, American Army, Soldier of Fortune, and History Channel: Civil War, to name a few. Anywho, it's like Gears of War meets Stranglehold in my opinion.