Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is boosting this achievement at the moment, i'd like to join to help & earn them too. if there is noone boostin it, i would be happy if u people add me to boost it. if we get 4 player i'll be done quiet quick to get 85% of the online achievements.my gaertag is : fLx Ex1tus qL

please only people with headset

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm pretty much going to be busy for the rest of the month, but starting in january, i'd like to start boosting this game to completion. i have a second xbox and i will go nab a second copy of the game in order to get this done. i'm a serious player and i won't bail. looking for likeminded people who have the patience to get this accomplished.

1. dillicious

2. Monoxide Mike

3. downwithmcmahon

4. ShadowWind X

Edited by dill icioius
updating...

you're on the list man. hopefully we can scrape together a couple other people in the upcoming weeks and start chipping away at this bad boy.

I suppose I will help too, I'm usually on when I don't work, so feel free to add me and we can get this group going

oh and my gamertag is downwithmcmahon

Edited by downwithmcmahon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Me & Opposer 1 are looking for 2 more players that would like to start a dedicated boosting session if interested please contact either 1 of us & we will work out the details. Thanks

come on folks we're still looking for people to join us. Don't just post please reply to earlier posts first. We've been doing DM while we wait for others.