Somebody has 100% commendations and armory!!!

IceBlox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait thats wierd, when i looked a his commendations specifically he doesn't have all them maxed out.... but on his main page it says he has 100% :confused:

When you get to onyx nothing past that counts for commendation percentage. MAxing them serves no purpose as you dont get credit for commendation percntage and you get no bonus for maxing a commenation

He's had to have boosted some of them. Spending the time to get all Multiplayer Commendations to Onyx takes a while, plus he has the Perfectionist and Grounded Firefight Commendations at Onyx. But props to him none the less.

Yep, he's boosted in Invasion.

Edited by ttsutaoka

He's had to have boosted some of them. Spending the time to get all Multiplayer Commendations to Onyx takes a while, plus he has the Perfectionist and Grounded Firefight Commendations at Onyx. But props to him none the less.

Yep, he's boosted in Invasion.

Yeah, it's common knowledge that he boosted, but he's still the first known person to 100% them, so he'll have loads of topics, like this one; of people either rushing to kiss his arse or condem him for his actions.

Lol, his boosting partners must deserve a load of praise; having to spend so much time just running into his bullets/rockets/etc...

Yea, color me unimpressed by this. I'm never impressed when people boost commendations just to get them, especially in Multiplayer. Sure, I've boosted a campaign commendation here or there but realized after doing so that the time it took to do it really wasn't worth anything, and haven't done so since.

I'll never boost multiplayer commendations either. To me whatever I get by playing is what I should get. Getting some people to eat your rockets on a Korean Language enabled search just doesn't seem fun to me. Just a waste of time.

This dude also heavily boosted his Multiplayer K/D ratio too, probably to get some of the commendations. So basically all his stats are empty lies. That's supposed to do...what? Make him feel better or something? Don't get it.

Oh, and in closing: LOL @ 53 days of Firefight.

Yea, color me unimpressed by this. I'm never impressed when people boost commendations just to get them, especially in Multiplayer. Sure, I've boosted a campaign commendation here or there but realized after doing so that the time it took to do it really wasn't worth anything, and haven't done so since.

I'll never boost multiplayer commendations either. To me whatever I get by playing is what I should get. Getting some people to eat your rockets on a Korean Language enabled search just doesn't seem fun to me. Just a waste of time.

This dude also heavily boosted his Multiplayer K/D ratio too, probably to get some of the commendations. So basically all his stats are empty lies. That's supposed to do...what? Make him feel better or something? Don't get it.

Oh, and in closing: LOL @ 53 days of Firefight.

truth has never been so crystal clear.

crazzzy, must of spent alot of time on halo since release :o

must say tho, im usually never impressed by players who spend like 75% of their time in FF.

I hate that so much! It's stupid! I hate it when I find like a General or something this 60% percent commendation, and I look and he has all onyx in Firefight and bronze in everything else. I don't care who you are, but if you have a high rank just because of firefight, you should be reset to Warrant Officer.:mad:

So, does this kid actually do anything other than Halo?

Even if you have a small part time job for a couple nights a week you still wouldn't be able to squeeze in that much firefight :Z

Yes, with enough commitment you could do all that firefight, but more likely, he has his Xbox in his dorm and multiple people play on the account, or he just doesn't take that many credits in college and has no job.

why? because he most likely sucks because he boosted all of it?
You know, I think the definition for xenophobia needs it's own section just for the crazy amount of irrational hatred people who play video games seem to harbor. Even though the definition for xenophobia is "fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign," it still tends to lean towards culture. I don't think it's fair to say that gamers have different cultures within the same game, but there certainly are differences that divide us. If someone knows a better way to describe it, I would really like to know.

You know, I think the definition for xenophobia needs it's own section just for the crazy amount of irrational hatred people who play video games seem to harbor. Even though the definition for xenophobia is "fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign," it still tends to lean towards culture. I don't think it's fair to say that gamers have different cultures within the same game, but there certainly are differences that divide us. If someone knows a better way to describe it, I would really like to know.

Xenophobia is more tied into the fear/hate of something that is standard else where that isn't connected to the world the person knows (something that is alien to the xenophobe).

People hating on something within their own subculture; hating on someone that excelles beyond their own ability, isn't fear of something alien to them; it's just hate of people who achieve more than themselves.

It's just Jelousy.

And then there's the bigots; who just hate that people enjoy doing something different to themselves; and on top of that the internet allows people to be arsehole about random stangers.

So it's not Xenophobia; more Booster-phobia! ;p

Though even if he never boosted; someone would hate him for having 100%...

There's also the opposite; the people who will praise him as somesort of god...

I hate that so much! It's stupid! I hate it when I find like a General or something this 60% percent commendation, and I look and he has all onyx in Firefight and bronze in everything else. I don't care who you are, but if you have a high rank just because of firefight, you should be reset to Warrant Officer.:mad:

look your misunderstanding what a "rank" is,a "rank" does not measure how skilled you are in halo reach, just a measure of how long you have played, he could be an inheritor, but it does not make him good, bungie incorporated "rank" into firefight for a reason.

If you want to talk about "rank" then go to the arena, basically bottom line, RANK, MEANS, NOTHING!

Xenophobia is more tied into the fear/hate of something that is standard else where that isn't connected to the world the person knows (something that is alien to the xenophobe).
I do feel, in a sense, that you could divide people who have this crazy, irrational hatred for anything that could be affiliated with boosting and, literally, everyone else. You could say that what some of these people consider boosting is alien to them because they think of it differently than most people would. This is all just stretching the definition a bit, I know.

People hating on something within their own subculture; hating on someone that excelles beyond their own ability, isn't fear of something alien to them; it's just hate of people who achieve more than themselves.

It's just Jelousy.

See, the only reason I didn't go with jealousy is, to them, they aren't jealous, they are somehow better than the person they are hating on. They do have this "holier than thou" attitude that really makes me think this.

And then there's the bigots; who just hate that people enjoy doing something different to themselves; and on top of that the internet allows people to be arsehole about random stangers.

So it's not Xenophobia; more Booster-phobia! ;p

Well I wouldn't say anyone here is a bigot over video game morals, but I'm sure you could find them if you looked. Booster-phobia is a great way of putting what we've got here, though.

Though even if he never boosted; someone would hate him for having 100%...
This goes without saying when the internet is concerned.

There's also the opposite; the people who will praise him as somesort of god...
I would find those people much more annoying than the people who complain about him. No one likes a kiss-ass.

This was probably the most interesting off-topic, pointless discussion I've had on a forum. Thank you, sir.

I find that rather offensive. I am a General with 77% commendations and most of my cR (perhaps 40%) has come from Firefight. And I haven't idled a single FF game...