How poetic

hocks88

Hey, just looking at what you need to do to get this achievment, can you get this while fighting at heavyweight? I am about 20 fights in have a few of the belts, but on the guide it says you need to win belts at a higher level. Does that matter if your already at heavyweight? Can anybody clarify this for me. Thanks

Hey, just looking at what you need to do to get this achievment, can you get this while fighting at heavyweight? I am about 20 fights in have a few of the belts, but on the guide it says you need to win belts at a higher level. Does that matter if your already at heavyweight? Can anybody clarify this for me. Thanks

I did it as a Heavyweight. There's a Legacy Goals tab, showing you what you need to do at each level of the Legacy Ladder. To get to Greatest of All Time, you need to have so many stats. I know you need to fought at least 51 fights.

When you're at the Legacy Mode main menu, hit RT and it'll put you to the Legacy Goals screen, have a look through each ranking to see what you need to do. It's a case of Popularity %, Win %, Title Defenses etc.

But just to clarify, you can do it at any weight class.

Its saying one of the goals is to hold three title belts but I've just moved up to heavyweight and can only see two, I'm taking this to mean there is no chance of getting this in the heavyweight divison?

Nah nah, I was a Heavyweight and there were 3 belts.

Are you looking at the people and there are only 2 of them Champions?

One of them will have 2 belts. Don't worry, there are definitely 3 belts in Heavyweight. I didn't move weight class and managed it all fine.