Load screen hints/tips

Bergy3

I have been reading some great stuff that appears near the bottom of the screen before the match begins. Small insights to the tactics that I find pretty useful.

I wonder if some enterprising soul out there might compile them into a list for us..? :o

Also looking for discussions about strategy, there don't seem to be any around here. :(

One of the gems I picked up was: Infantry and Cavalry units with demon status will knockback their target, even if that target is part of a spirit wall.

I confirmed this later against a friend in MP, pushed his general into the abyss. He thought he was safe, I knew better. Knowledge is power! :woop:

Edited by Bergy3
UPDATE: I read the screen again, it's not for archers..

One of the gems I picked up was: Infantry and Cavalry units with demon status will knockback their target, even if that target is part of a spirit wall.

I confirmed this later against a friend in MP, pushed his general into the abyss. He thought he was safe, I knew better. Knowledge is power! :woop:

Demon's ignore the spirit wall, as do crow monks. So, if either of them is in your vicinity, get away from the edges. Despite this, spirit walls are essential to your success, especially with regard to archers. If you have another unit in front of you (in a spirit wall) whilst shooting with an archer, you cannot be counter-attacked. Same with a salamander. Archers are one of the most dangerous units on the field, thus the reason why this is important. Smack them with a ranged unit to weaken them then kill them with melee, or another archer.

I have videos up for many of the levels; they usually display the above in action, as well as other things.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvgVBccD6KA]Skulls of the Shogun | Sakura's Solace - YouTube[/ame]