Cant Wait For This!

Dirtbiker525

I know many people didnt like untamed because of its graphics etc, but what are people most excited about in reflex? i know im excited about the mulit controls with the anolog sticks and the possibility of named bike manufacturers after someone spotted yamaha on the box art :)

Tell me what else you think looks good :woop:

I know many people didnt like untamed because of its graphics etc, but what are people most excited about in reflex? i know im excited about the mulit controls with the anolog sticks and the possibility of named bike manufacturers after someone spotted yamaha on the box art :)

Tell me what else you think looks good :woop:

where is yamaha on the box

• 2 weeks later...

The youtube video if you look over his shoulder it is yamaha blue with a circular badge like yamaha bikes

Video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZCyf365aE]YouTube - MX vs. ATV Reflex - Exclusive Interview with Art Director Ian Wood (with Ingamescenes)[/ame]

Yamaha bike

http://l.images.easyautosales.com/2006-Yamaha-Yz-125-8478862-159.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have loved all these games as i'm a BIG motocross fan / rider and live for moto x !?

the only thing i hope they sort out for this game is the riding style of the riders as untamed looked really crap to the unleasted etc on the xbox (this really put me off when i was waiting for untamed and even thought twice about buying it but glad i did.

but this still bugs me as i play it) they all looked like DAFFY DUCK riding around. lol

also the named bike will be great in stead of these stupid names that they have got now !?

i'd also like to hear the sound of the bikes more real as i'm sure they can do it with what they can do with today games !?

the only other thing is i'd love NOT to see the stupid speedworld achievement or any others like this one. i loked the challenge doing the other but i've still not been able to get this last one and for 200G i'm well gutted.

playing the game now to see if i can work towards it but still need to beat something like 7 supercross events :-(

i hope the on line is ok !?

i found that untamed was way to hard for me !? ever one just kicked my ass !? lol

i hope i'll be able to get them achievements ok !?

well fingers crossed this game is better than all the other put together and sound better !?

i'd love to see just a moto cross game and get rid of the cars and atv as well (sorry but i'm a BIG mx fan and love moto x)

i dont mind playing the others thing just i always pick the bike if i can

Edited by guy 73

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...