15 Grapple Kills

• 2 weeks later...

to say theres an unlimited spawn point i found that i got it in - in act 1 before the subway - before you go past the barracade and get knocked down - after the 2nd tank you have to blow up - if you start grappling you can get 15 there with no problems - they come out bout 2 at a time - but might slow down a bit - but they should keep coming until you get the achiev - for the 80 acc achiev - i just shot 1 guy in the first mish - and grappled pretty much the rest - or 1 - 2 shotted the ones that were to bunched up to grapple kill

• 4 weeks later...

when the guide says to grapple in the subway on the third mission, does that mean the third mission of Act 1 or the begining of Act 3? cuz i've already finished the game so i'm going to the mission select screen to go back and get some achievements

• 2 months later...

for the accuracy i did it on Normal in the white house level, also got the Grapple ills one with this level too.

Best place to get grapple kills is inside the Basement before planting bombs.

It takes roughly 5 hits with the MP40 to kill one guy, so count as you go so yopu dont miss one through a dead body, and two with most rifles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I tried getting this on the first level with no luck. I shot the very 1st guy as soon as you get the machine gun to get above the 80% accuracy, then went through the rest of the level grappling fools, but it didn't unlock. I died a couple times mid-level, so I'm not sure if that resets the grapple count or not. Don't know what the hell the deal is with this.:uzi::eek: