Rapture Metro DLC - Partner Thread

Mgetter

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be attempting a metro DLC boost session tonight around 10pm EST. plz msg me on xbox if you want to be in it. my gamertag is Rixiden

so far i have 3-4 ppl on my friends list needing the achievement, so will need at least a couple more, but if we manage to get a larger group we can do team battle and do it quicker.

that being said only a minimum of 6 people is required to really get the ach it would just be slower. we can fill out a room of solo adam grab and even boost some exp along the way

@sonicDpsycho ye im afraid boostin is pretty much the only way to get these achievements. i have owned the map pack since release and NEVER played on them. they really should have put in a dlc playlist.

*thanks to all who helped out last night

hello im gunna be doing what R3verb did Please copy/paste the below message and add yourself to the list. im UK and free most of the time

1.Colbat Dragon

2.zapper1942

8. _______

Edited by Adzbcfc92

yea thats kwl with me, i should be up but i have an ear infection and it makes it hard to sleep but sure :) looking forward to be helping you guys out , see you on the battlefield

p.s im level 39 now lol so its all good for the 50 acheivment sorta, but would not mind abit of help on that thanks

Edited by Macbeth
forgot something :$