• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip ! :woop:

It really helps me ! :dance:

I have to complete 13 levels for the 200/200 now.

thanks for the 14-9 mate :D Just the 15 lot for me to do and thats it finished been coming along slow re doing it in the ipad so i can get nice screenies for everyone. Need to get all the thanks done :D

EDIT: all done now i will see if i can get some good screenies up for everyone who is stuck

Thank you for your help ! It helps me a lot ! :D

Edited by Kairi
Triple Post

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I also need 14-7. Me and my best friend both cannot seem to get this one at all. I've tried using only 5 bombs and using all the bombs best I've done is A. This is on his phone though and I haven't made it that far on my phone. Still no matter how many hours we try we can't do this level.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any tips for 14-10? The picture doesn't work on my windows phone :(

And are there going to be any zone 15 pictures?

Edit: Disregard that last bit :) Zone 15 is in another thread.

For those who has problems with 13-9:

try the solution from the picture, BUT put all 3 directional bombs from the right side to the left - worked for me from the 1st time 21732 A+

Thank, you. You are a hero!

Edited by Kairi
Double Post

• 9 months later...
I have a solution for 14-7, as well. Still no photos, as I do not know how to take a screen capture from my phone.

I use all six bombs here, and get a score of $17,021. Since it's a hard level, you don't need me to tell you that you get close with the pattern, and then fiddle with the placement until you get it Just Exactly Perfect.

The three left-pointing bombs are all above the right-most of the three vertical boards touching the ground (the one closest to the rock), and very close to one another. From bottom to top, the first bomb is at the far right of the short horizontal board immediately above the three vertical boards. The second bomb is on the single long horizontal board above the first layer of boards; the bomb's core is a bit to the right of the crack between the boards above the right-most vertical board touching the ground. The third bomb is at the bottom of the verticle board above and between the gap between the right-most of the three vertical boards and the rock. When I explode this, the bottom bomb gives me $1450, and the upper two bombs give me $2250.

The problem with this basic setup is that it does not settle, on account of blockages from the long boards. So, I put the three timer bombs in the middle of some of the long boards, so they'll break up during settling. I put the first small timer bomb in the middle of the crosspiece resting on the rock. I put the second small timer bomb in the middle of the crosspiece over the existing bombs (the crosspiece in the middle of the "second layer" of crosspieces in this building). I put the third small timer bomb in the middle of the crosspiece under the little tower on the left of the building, the leftmost of the long crosspieces on the second horizontal layer of the building. The first timer bomb gives me $1050, the second timer bomb gives me $1800, and the third timer bomb gives me $2750.

The building eventually settles to 14ft, 9inches.

I get $11,500 of explosion points, $3,921 of height bonus, and $2500 difficulty points.

It took a lot of tries but it worked in the end. Thank you.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...