What Do\ Did you hate about High School,

Mycatisbigfoot

Well There are to-many dump people that think they can push me around,

ok I will say what happened but I am changing names, for the storry,

I went to art class and found a seat and sat there,

Then this kid named "Max" comes up and Tells me "Thats my Desk the teacher said so!"

This Max was pised!

I told max "This is my seat I sat here last time and also you can take the desk next to me"

Max grabs the desk, So I grab it. He flips the desk, I go flying with it, then he try to punch me, He missed me and my mac book "Jessy" Grabs my computer, Then the stoned teacher walking in and is freaking out like she just burned something. Then Max is told to go to the other side of the room, then this Annoying "bear with wide canon" (South park ref) tells me that I am a turtle and makes fun of me then I call her a who re (Say that fast) and then after 2 bells and a lunch our later I am told that I got 1 detention as so did they, I have 3 (blood spot things that hurt for a while) from the fight with the desk and I have to apologize to the tramp ( She currently cheating on her boy friend with 3 others

So what was the thing you hate most about high school

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having to wake up at 6am every morning.

Pep assemblies at my school are optional. You can choose to go and be merry and gay, or you can chill.

I also hate my damn business class. The teacher is a bitch and (Forewarning: I'm not being racist here) I have to sit next to a very "stereotypical" black guy.

High School was a joke and really had no purpose at all, but it was only good for getting you into a good school based or your oeverall GPA. I feel like at least my highschool was to easy going with some issues whereas my college is very stern. As you start getting older you realize that college is your choice and highschool well was mandotory at least for some people. If you want higher education you'll go to college and for the simple reason for higher education not for more money. Or at least I see it like that ;)

first i just have to say: lmfao @ your story, mycatisbigfoot. i'm sorry but i was laughing so hard the whole time i was reading it.

anyway, i don't see why so many people hate high school. i swear i was like the only one of everyone in my school that didn't hate going. i think it might have something to do with the school i went to though. you could get away with literally anything. i spent my whole high school career higher than the exosphere (science term!). meanwhile i still got straight a's every year and all my teachers loved me. i think i just have a likeable personality though. in my school you used to also get treated better if you had good grades. so, i used to miss a lot of classes and spit game to my guidance counselor. true story.

Haha, I can tell you didn't like English class a lot either. :p

I live in the UK, so technically not high school, but the sole hatred for school comes from two sources, the sheer amount of homework I get and having to get up early in the morning. I miss my sleep.

Also gets very stressful around exam time, as the exams I sit actually mean something and are not just stupid internal assessments. Only two more years to go, and I am going to try and enjoy them as many say you will regret it if you don't. :)

Gotta hate those dump people...

lol, I agree about the "dump" people.

The OP really confused me...but anways

I've always hated school in general. I just felt like it was a waste of time. I preferred to skip class and smoke pot and drink :drunk. I still did well in all my classes, except math, which I barely passed every year and which I hate with a passion. I did enjoy the amount of girls at my school and how easy they were :woop: haha

I enjoy college a lot more because I'm not forced to go.

Pep Rallies are the most vile waste of time ever. I dig the rest of school. Get to relax and think. The homework and all that's a bitch but the majority of school where you get to like no give a damn about anything is great. Its like 6 hours of days over the summer where you wake up but like don't want to get out of bed. Just lie there and think. I kind of like that aspect of school. Kids are dicks but I love the girls, in the most non-preverted way possible. Always kind of liked fashion and all that. Pretty girls make my life man.

School's pretty much a day dream, man. Love it. At home its all fighting and stuff. School its either so loud its a mumble or so droned out it passes through you.

Pep Rallies are terrible though. The entire thing just frushtrates me. I don't even know what but it makes me mad as hell. The band playing Ozzy and Weezer, the little "perfect" whores we call cheerleaders, stuck up football players asking us which generation has the most school spirit, the sad fact everyone is cheering and jumping, and it seems like your the only one with any self-respect or dignancy left in the world. God just thinking about it... I hate pep rallies. Everyone becomes so steriotypical. You see whose who. Everyone sitting with their own people, doing exactly what the books and tv shows say they do. God I hate pep rallies. Its like everyday but like you see everything and everyone at once. Its like over-whelming.

Aw, cut him a break Gackt it was a very humorous limerick. :D

I somehow get the feeling the op doesn't know what a limerick is.

The teachers, were twats.

The students, were twats,

and it was so boring I fell asleep multiple times, and I swear I could feel my heart slowing down.

But thats the best part of school. Well that and the dump people.

Edited by Norman Coxwell

I personally love high school thus far (just started this year) the easy teachers, watching 10 000 BC in english (do you understand the logic behind that? I sure as hell didn't) etc. etc. The one thing I do hate, is the smug ass holes who think they're the SHIT. Typically (not trying to offend anyone) but they're all the guys who wear the hardcore hollister, abercrombie, etc. popped collars, sweat pants, all that shit, and just look like giant douches. There's one especially in my Drama class. He liked this girl, and when he was talking to her about it (she didn't like him) he made it sound like she liked him, it was hilarious. He was like "I really like you, and wanna go out with you, but I'm so busy, and I don't want to disapoint anyone" and she was like "Okay... and?" it was hilarious.

Probably no one read this but hopefully you got a kick out of it if you did:) haha

This Max fella sounds like 1 strong dude... the only thing that could possibly make this more amusing...is a youtube video of this event.

LOLOL! That is literally the second time i've ever laughed out loud at something on the internet in 10 years. I had visions of "Max" flipping the desk across the room with him still in it.