Note to Americans; I found the new president!

NevynYT

Who is going to be Patrick's running mate?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to be Patrick's running mate?

• Spongebob
    • Mr Crabs
    • Squidward
    • Gary

Mr. Krabs. Patrick will want somebody who can fund his campaign without him worrying about independent donations.

You think Mr.Krabs would be willing to give up his money to do so? I think he would maybe if there was a lot of profit in it for him, but Krabs is a pretty greedy crab haha.

You think Mr.Krabs would be willing to give up his money to do so? I think he would maybe if there was a lot of profit in it for him, but Krabs is a pretty greedy crab haha.

Imagine how much business the Krusty Krab would gain when the owners the vice president! He'd easily quadrupedal all profits he's earned in his life.

I then feel his next move should be to install Sandy Cheeks as the Secretary of Defense and lead the war on terror aka Plankton.

Imagine how much business the Krusty Krab would gain when the owners the vice president! He'd easily quadrupedal all profits he's earned in his life.

I then feel his next move should be to install Sandy Cheeks as the Secretary of Defense and lead the war on terror aka Plankton.

True, true. Very valid point my friend. And Sandy should certainly be SoD! Good thinking.

With the way our economy is, I feel that Mr. Krabs as vice president, might(as a small business owner) bring new original ideas on ways to help stimulate the growth of small businesses, thus helping aliviate our economic struggle.

I would vote for that ticket!

With the way our economy is, I feel that Mr. Krabs as vice president, might(as a small business owner) bring new original ideas on ways to help stimulate the growth of small businesses, thus helping aliviate our economic struggle.

I would vote for that ticket!

Thank you! Somebody who gets what we need to do to get this country back in the right direction.