Corrupted Ultra dlc

ShinAkuma

I created a new account so me and my friend could split the money that the ultra dlc costed and downloaded it there.

The account is technicaly mine and i have downloaded the dlc before but deleted it because i couldn't play with the SSFIV AE 2012 version people.

Yesterday my friend went into the account i created and got the dlc (license transfer and all that good stuff), and like we agreed i would download the dlc too.

I did it but now it says the download is corrupt. Is there any fix to this problem?

Thanks in advance

So you're both logging into the same account to download this on two different consoles?

And one of you transferred the license to his box and now the first box won't play the DLC?

I'm not an expert, but I think because the license has been transferred off your console and put onto another one, you can no longer access the stuff tied to that account on your console.

Again I'm no expert, but it seems like what you're attempting to do here is not entirely above board. If you catch my drift...

So you're both logging into the same account to download this on two different consoles?

And one of you transferred the license to his box and now the first box won't play the DLC?

I'm not an expert, but I think because the license has been transferred off your console and put onto another one, you can no longer access the stuff tied to that account on your console.

Again I'm no expert, but it seems like what you're attempting to do here is not entirely above board. If you catch my drift...

I have done this a LOT of times over my years on xbox live and i have never had a problem with this.

I even contacted and have been in chat with the xbox support that assured me that this would not be the problem.

But still no solution, i still can't play the dlc...

• 5 months later...