SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

I would be up for playing some spec ops on veteran with people...I have only a few Echo missions left and a few Delta, only a couple between Alpha, Bravo and Charlie that aren't 3 starred...If anyone is willing to help me through the stealth missions it would be appreciated

GT: Ofcr Dan 111

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im up for nuke boosting once i get nuke killstreak i just prestige by accident kinda... and ill do headshot cages today.

GT: xxHydraulicSxx

When you unlocked Nuke message me on xbox GT: StarstrukkGhost, we can go in Free For All or Demolition or somthing on opposite teams and find a good place ;)

When you unlocked Nuke message me on xbox GT: StarstrukkGhost, we can go in Free For All or Demolition or somthing on opposite teams and find a good place ;)

sure dude or add my gt xxHydraulicSxx, i might not b on today forgot i need to do some errands... ill get it soon for sure though and do ffa

Looking To Do A Boost Party For People Who Are Trying To Do Multi-Kills Like Multi-Frag, Multi-RPG, Multi-C4, Clay More And To Try To Get Counter MVP Challenge. I'll Decide On A Date And Time Once There's Enough People.

1.Havic BPE

2.CharlesWhitmanx

3.The Muzzy

4.o THE G DOG o

5.LegendKilla20

add me GT:IRON HEART MERC

looking for people for the s&d lobby im hosting have 3 others so far will be attempting for the enemy of the state challenge every round or so. sign up or leave ur gamertag as it appears i will keep editing the lobby as i get people.... would like to do this lobby some time next week so anyone that wants in sign up as soon as u can

Please only help if u know ur able to beat them all on vet.

I need a partner for:

Big Brother

Homeland Security

Wardriving

Estate Takedown

and ALL of echo........

Im on now if ur willing to help. I can help you on any that you need. Also i am from tennessee so i WILL sound country, if this bothers you DONT reply.

I'm sure many of you have seen about the double xp stuff coming up within the next 2 weeks.

I am going to host riot shield boosting during this to allow best results of the event.

This is 1st come 1st servered and I know how alot of people like to leave during sessions so add your name even it the list fills.

This is going to be based purely on how many responses I get should this go ahead.

I ain't had my boosting boots on for ages so it'll be nice to get them on again.

Places: Unlimited

Times: TBC.

1) AFreakinCabbag3

2) Tha A Train 420

3) LocustDawn

4) xNELSONdaBOSSx

5)JeffTheKing84

6)FFSwhaley

7)

8)

I'll join. I'd love some quick exp.

I'm sure many of you have seen about the double xp stuff coming up within the next 2 weeks.

I am going to host riot shield boosting during this to allow best results of the event.

This is 1st come 1st servered and I know how alot of people like to leave during sessions so add your name even it the list fills.

This is going to be based purely on how many responses I get should this go ahead.

I ain't had my boosting boots on for ages so it'll be nice to get them on again.

1) AFreakinCabbag3

2) Tha A Train 420

3) LocustDawn

4) xNELSONdaBOSSx

5)JeffTheKing84

6)falldown3

7)

8)

count me in

Looking To Do A Boost Party For People Who Are Trying To Do Multi-Kills Like Multi-Frag, Multi-RPG, Multi-C4, Clay More And To Try To Get Counter MVP Challenge. I'll Decide On A Date And Time Once There's Enough People.

1.Havic BPE

2.CharlesWhitmanx

3.The Muzzy

4.o THE G DOG o

5.LegendKilla20

6.UnarmedReaper07

7.darkTaNTalUs

8. BattFink

Reserve

1.IRON HEART MERC

Alright Its Gonna Happen Saturday, March 27 At 5:00 Eastern Time. Try To Be Online 15 Minutes Before Time. Add Me If U Already Haven't So We Could Make A Party On The Day. And If Everything Works Out Will Do It On Sunday Also.

with the release of the new map pack there is gonna be a double xp weekend from 2nd to 5th april, where we are going to do some serious riotshieldboosting. you'll get up to 200000 xp per game so if you want into one of these lobbies send me a friendrequest via xbl and we will inv you.

GT: IbanezZz08

1) AFreakinCabbag3

2) Tha A Train 420

3) LocustDawn

4) xNELSONdaBOSSx

5) JeffTheKing84

6) FFSwhaley

7) falldown3

8)

9)

10)

1) AFreakinCabbag3

2) Tha A Train 420

3) LocustDawn

4) xNELSONdaBOSSx

5)JeffTheKing84

6)FFSwhaley

7) falldown3

8)darkTaNTalUs

9)

10)

double xp boostin ftw:uzi:

I will be hosting a game for multi-kills this after noon at 2pm eastern time. Make sure to have the appropriate level and equipement unlocked. This will take place in a FFA match. We will seperate in two teams of four to make things faster. If you are interested, send me a message on XBLive.

GT: Aiien nation

1) waytwofast4u

2) dark card1nal

3) aiien nation

4) theoriginal561

5) terrarazor

6)

7)

8)

Edited by Alien Nation

1.Havic BPE

2.CharlesWhitmanx

3.The Muzzy

4.o THE G DOG o

5.LegendKilla20

6.UnarmedReaper07

7.darkTaNTalUs

8.IRON HEART MERC

Reserve

Alright Its Gonna Happen Saturday, March 27 At 5:00 Eastern Time. Try To Be Online 15 Minutes Before Time. Add Me If U Already Haven't So We Could Make A Party On The Day. And If Everything Works Out Will Do It On Sunday Also.

Saturday's no good for me... Sunday is though, I've moved Iron Heart from reserve to main list for now.

Sunday

1. BattFink