Games with glitched Achievements?

eastx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So annoying that so many of the new games have gone straight into this list. Kind of puts you off making a new purchase until someone confirms that it works ok. Wasted many an hour on achievements that I later found out were glitched.

Also, can someone confirm what is glitched in Fusion Sentient. Just updating my list with the glitched game icon and always put a link to the game forum but cannot find anything there.

Thanks!

I have just started a new thread in relation to game updates. We get these game updates a lot and never actually know what they do. Their should be an update log with the game in the Marketplace but what you going to do.

Anyway find the thread here. Hopefully we can all keep it up to date.

I have just started a new thread in relation to game updates. We get these game updates a lot and never actually know what they do. Their should be an update log with the game in the Marketplace but what you going to do.

Anyway find the thread here. Hopefully we can all keep it up to date.

Well I do post an article with release notes or info for 80% of the Xbox Live updates that come along... The only ones we miss are the ones in which the devs won't answer us.

Well I do post an article with release notes or info for 80% of the Xbox Live updates that come along... The only ones we miss are the ones in which the devs won't answer us.

Yeah, I do notice that you post the update notes but don't always get round to reading them or just miss them sometimes. Do you mind if I post them in the Thread. At least that way their all in one place.