Achievement Trading Thread

FigetingPigeon

Technically it's not boosting is it! It's just playing the game!

I have a feeling only the host gets the achievements. Simply because in the standard menu for 2 player it states "player 2 will not get achievements or be able to access certain menus". Player 2 would be the main profile on the console anyway.

Hopefully it's not host. Hopefully both get it

Edited by GDMFS0AB

I just need someone to beat level 8 with and I'm happy.

Everyone I play with is not upgraded at all, so I always go straight to Level 8 and they have like 2 lives and 2 bars of health and they end up dying in 2 seconds and stealing all my lives. Urgh...

When I play a full round from the beginning with someone who is upgraded, we always run out of credits by the time we get to Level 8, and then nobody wants to keep playing, they end the session.

I am sooo sick of playing levels 1-7 it's not even funny.

I just need someone to beat level 8 with and I'm happy.

Everyone I play with is not upgraded at all, so I always go straight to Level 8 and they have like 2 lives and 2 bars of health and they end up dying in 2 seconds and stealing all my lives. Urgh...

When I play a full round from the beginning with someone who is upgraded, we always run out of credits by the time we get to Level 8, and then nobody wants to keep playing, they end the session.

I am sooo sick of playing levels 1-7 it's not even funny.

Why are you playing with characters that are not upgraded.

What you have said doesnt make sense, It seems like you are talking about Rising mode, But also arcade mode at the same time.

If it's rising, Upgrade you character!

Why are you playing with characters that are not upgraded.

What you have said doesnt make sense, It seems like you are talking about Rising mode, But also arcade mode at the same time.

If it's rising, Upgrade you character!

MY Character IS upgraded...

What I was getting at is, everytime I HOST a match, I just want to play level 8 in RISING MODE, because I haven't beat it yet. And I can't beat it on my own. I got to the very end boss.

Soooo.... everytime someone comes to Join and play with me, THEY have 2 lives and 2 bars of health and THEY end up STEALING all my lives.

I just had to sit through 2 hours of playing levels 1-7 AGAIN with a guy so I could get a stab at the end boss 2 players, and after 5 trys on the end boss He didn't want to play anymore, even though we still had 5 continues Left...

Argh, i'm never gonna have this game beat.

MY Character IS upgraded...

What I was getting at is, everytime I HOST a match, I just want to play level 8 in RISING MODE, because I haven't beat it yet. And I can't beat it on my own. I got to the very end boss.

Soooo.... everytime someone comes to Join and play with me, THEY have 2 lives and 2 bars of health and THEY end up STEALING all my lives.

I just had to sit through 2 hours of playing levels 1-7 AGAIN with a guy so I could get a stab at the end boss 2 players, and after 5 trys on the end boss He didn't want to play anymore, even though we still had 5 continues Left...

Argh, i'm never gonna have this game beat.

I'm down to do it with you! Hit me up with a FR

Well done. The final mission is pretty simple though. Suprised you have trouble.

Yeah, the Mission itself is pretty straightforward. The end Boss was just giving me trouble.

The main thing I was having trouble with was finding someone skilled enough to want to beat the game with me, as I wanted my first run to be a co-op run. Worry about doing it by myself later, that was the difficult part.

Yeah, the Mission itself is pretty straightforward. The end Boss was just giving me trouble.

The main thing I was having trouble with was finding someone skilled enough to want to beat the game with me, as I wanted my first run to be a co-op run. Worry about doing it by myself later, that was the difficult part.

If you want to fly through it hit me up with an FR -GT: J XXV

Im ready to do arcade, but if you want to do rising mode my sayuri is 100% and basically rips through everything. You can get the ranks done, as i have done them.

Looking for someone who is hopefully pretty good at this game and knows the levels to run through Arcade Mode with me and my Sayuri. I've already run through Arcade mode by myself, hoping to look for someone to complete it with to trade off Innate Guerilla Warfare and World Peace.

GT = heatdrive88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, looking for someone to do the World Peace. Don't care if you're decent or not, but have atleast beaten the game on rising so that you kinda know what to expect. If you havent, i dont mind going through it another time.. =)

So yh, if you wanna beat this on arcade co-op let me know on xbl.

Gt: xXDrantXx