Holocron Guide

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I really don't feel like searching through all the pages, but uhhh, the all costumes cheat, that will kill your holocron achievement. The second holocron in imperial kashyyyk is Kento's Robe.

I know there was an advisory somewhere that the all lightsaber crystal cheat would kill the same achievement, so I didn't touch that. But, nobody had picked up on this one yet.

Guess who's gotta start all over?

[EDIT] Oh, and the Sith Robe in Raxus Prime.

[EDIT 2] I saw another post saying someone got all 15/15 in Imperial Kashyyyk, but it only registering as 14/15. I just beat that level on Apprentice, and I did get the second holocron (Kento's Robe), but the game only registers as 14. However, it did give me the notification that I earned all 15.

[EDIT 3] Just beat the game, all holocrons collected (I made damned sure I had all in the level, saved, then jumped to the next one), and still no goddamned achievement. Imperial Kashyyyk is still registering as 14/15, and the Kento Robe holocron isn't there/collected. WTF?

Edited by pacokorn77

• 2 weeks later...
You know, I really don't feel like searching through all the pages, but uhhh, the all costumes cheat, that will kill your holocron achievement. The second holocron in imperial kashyyyk is Kento's Robe.

I know there was an advisory somewhere that the all lightsaber crystal cheat would kill the same achievement, so I didn't touch that. But, nobody had picked up on this one yet.

Guess who's gotta start all over?

[EDIT] Oh, and the Sith Robe in Raxus Prime.

[EDIT 2] I saw another post saying someone got all 15/15 in Imperial Kashyyyk, but it only registering as 14/15. I just beat that level on Apprentice, and I did get the second holocron (Kento's Robe), but the game only registers as 14. However, it did give me the notification that I earned all 15.

[EDIT 3] Just beat the game, all holocrons collected (I made damned sure I had all in the level, saved, then jumped to the next one), and still no goddamned achievement. Imperial Kashyyyk is still registering as 14/15, and the Kento Robe holocron isn't there/collected. WTF?

I am having exactly the same problem i didnt use 1 cheat code i have looked at youtube guides and collected all 15 several times but it only ever registers as 14/15 im not sure which holocron it is but i definitely collect 15 on this level.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Some of these descriptions could be improved a little bit, and it would be great if you would post pictures of each holocron, as it would help to find certain ones.

but still a great guide, almost done :)

You should just use Youtube. Not only do you get the location, but the video itself will show the entire environment and surrounding area, therefore making it very easy for players to know the location.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say as a guy who got all these a long time ago without a guide and is now helping a friend find them you did a great job with the guide. the instructions make sense and the descriptions of what each holocron has in it is awesome

• 4 weeks later...
LEVEL 7 - IMPERIAL FELUCIA - 15/15

Directly opposite here you'll see a Sith Holocron which if you can jump up grants you ???

7. Once you enter the next open area (after destroying the 2nd AT-ST) you'll see an imperial crane with a Holocron on top. simply jump up to reach it. This grants you a Power Crystal Vexxtal.

Just thought I'd note, this Sith Holocron gives Invincibility. You reach it by using the A,A,LB from the Jedi Holocron it's a cross from, just have to double jump to the branch that's in front of you first.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...