escape artist. GREAT TIP

sufring on the web i found a very fast way for get the achievement... setup legend difficulty and default AI sliders

start up a 30 royal rumble with ALL wrestlers controlled by cpu...watch all the match 2 times...then startup a single 1vs1 match...et voila! achievement unlocked!!!

and last thing: in italian version, achievements required difficult its described... for this one its enough normal

Edited by Damian83

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This unlocked for me accidentaly. I was going for one of the Rumble achievements and a cpu character did an ultimate grapple to another cpu guy, one which I guess I needed for the achievement and it unlocked when it was reversed.

So I'm wondering if this will work if you put all the AI sliders up to full. I had it on the default settings but was playing the 24/7 mode for a good few hours.

• 4 months later...

I tried it Legend difficulty, Default sliders, 30 men royal rumble, after the first royal rumble was done I hit "rematch" and I let the royal rumble play again (I left settings the way they were set for the 30 man royal rumble) then i went into exhibition one on one, I won, then i tried "play now" i won that too, but the achievement didn't unlock...what am I doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I was finally able to get it to work. Took the advice earlier in this thread as well as the recommendation of a few others and upped not only the AI tendencies to counter, but their tendencies to grapple as well. Still took me a few more than the advertised two matches, but the important thing is that in the end...... it worked! Good tip Damian. Last cheevo I needed. Another game 1000'd. :)

• 1 month later...