I'm cheating on my Xbox (and I'm bloody loving it!)

ellamouse9

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I still play a lot of my older games on PS2, XBox, Genesis, SNES, N64 etc... Also I frequently buy the same game across multiple platforms. Im not sure why I do it, but in a weird way it feels like a new game. Back in the 16-bit era multiplatform games were mostly a bit different, but now things are rather close to the point you can barely tell the difference.

So you to all I ask this - do you ever play games on other consoles, and would you buy the same game if it were released on the Xbox 360? :)

I would definitely pick up remastered versions of any of the first 3 Harry Potter games and would love and HD collection of the first 3 to be made :) even tho it probably never going to happen :( a bit off topic but also wouldn't mind and RPGs style Harry Potter as mentioned in my harry potter thread which I'll link below :) http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=364559

I don't understand how this:

...semper fidelis.

Has anything to do with this:

Your 360 will RROD now, you wait and see!

I only have a 360 because I'm true blue and always faithful

Do you think saying "semper fidelis" is cool? Is it something we need to read? Does it make the rest of your comment better for having it? What's the fucking point of posting "semper fidelis" on a video game forum? Get the fuck over yourself.

Yeah, I "cheat" on my Xbox all the time.

Praying at E3 its announced for xbox. I will cry.

Rumour has it it'll be a PS3 exclusive, which is pointless if you ask me, as it was a PS2 exclusive. Putting it on the Xbox will open up a whole new market for them.

Sometimes I cheat on the 360 to either go play my original Xbox (is that really cheating?)

I think it's the equivalent of cheating on your girlfriend with her big sister :woop:

At least you've cheated on an amazing game. It's also my top favourite of all time but FF title!

I actually don't play on any of my old consoles... Sad I know but the 360 has everything I need really. I mean I did play the N64 the other day with some friends at his house for some SSB/MK fun but other than that it's the 360 all the way.

One day I'll load my PS2 back up and play some classics again.

except nintendo titles.

Bought a Wii (yeah...) JUST for No More Heroes, gotta love Suda 51,

I don't really feel like cheating my Xbox since I only play those 2 games over and over again on that wii...

I still don't understand how we didn't get the 360 version of No More Heroes paradise...

I used to be a diehard pc gamer up until halo 2. I am completely bored of my xbox 360 and decided to take my old socket 939 desktop from my closet. Dusted and clean it thoroughly and spent $100 on 1gb ram and vid card. I activated my old steam account and just be whoring achievements on hl2, css, and alien swarm.

Also there are so many free2play games its incredible. I am currently in the process of building a new cpu to play the new counter-strike and Guild wars 2. More importantly there are so many free mods for my games yesh why the hell did i spend so much time and money on 9 360's.

Haha, recently I've been "borrowing" my girlfriend's 3ds for RE: Revelations and some of my old DS games (mainly FullMetal Alchemist DS and Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.)

Not sure why... but I'm really enjoying it over my 360. o_o

I may even buy a 3ds if Kakusei gets an impressive English version, or the bundle.

I'll take a break from my 360 every now and then to play the Wii with my wife and kid. Usually New Super Mario Bros. or just recently I got Mario Party 9. Play an emulator every now and then on my laptop as well. Love the old school games.