Please help me!!! Mum trying to help my son.

Jamie11

Hi, sorry I'm new to all this and doing it on behalf of my son.

His currently playing the escapists on Xbox one.

So far his got everything he needs to escape level shankston state pen, ( think that's what the level was called)

Anyway his in the tunnel but can't work out how to dig up so therefore keeps getting caught.

Any help for this 29 year old mum who's looking everywhere would be greatly appreciated!

Danielle

Ok i escaped the one we are having probs on. All you need to do is wait for an option curser to go green. You can only dig upwards of an area you have already dug up.

Basically i dug to the far right of the prison and stepped backs couple stepps and equipped my shovel, this made the cursor go green, i dug on that spot and then got an option to go up. Went up and, bamm escaped!

Thank you, his a bit confused but going to have a go.

Cheers x

You probably just need to dig one space further out. The outer walls are actually 2 spaces thick, so you have to tunnel at least four spaces before you can dig up.

The other thing you might need is a timber brace (two wood combined) to brace the tunnel before you can do any more digging.

I can't really provide any helpful information, but I just wanted to say, what the hell! Coolest mom ever!

*"He's" not "his." Just in case you ever need to write a resume.

Bah. English skills are no longer valued in this age of interwebz 133t speek ...

At least this mom is encouraging her son to learn really useful skills.

XD haha

You trying to say her son will end up in prison one day?

At least his Mom will help him escape if he does. ;)

Just Kidding. :)

BTW You are the coolest mom ever. My mom never appreciated the positive benefits of gaming.

Yes. I'm not saying he'll definitely end up in prison, but it can't hurt right?

But mostly this game is really great because it teaches "critical thinking skills". I hate that phrase, but unlike "twitchy" shooters and most action games, this kind of game actually requires you to use your brain to think your way out of situations.

Hell, I'm a fairly intelligent business and property owning adult with a Masters degree ... and I still have to give this game my full attention to think my way out of some of these prisons. It's not the hardest and most complicated game I've ever played, but it's definitely one that makes you think.

Any parent that encourages their kids to play games that make you think is doing it right!

Aww thanks guys!

Sorry about the his/he's, I never done this ever,

We normally work things out the more he plays but this a hard one.

We are going to try it all out today, and if all fails then I'll be bothering you all again.

Prison?! Lol at the moment he wants to be in the army, so let's see! X

I've nothing to add to the help, but fair play to you. Mother of the year in my books! My mother always hated me playing games and she still does! I'm now 36! I'm getting my own back on her in June though. I'm getting married and our theme for the wedding is gaming! Can't wait! Oh and keep up the good work encouraging your son with things he loves like gaming. :rock

I've nothing to add to the help, but fair play to you. Mother of the year in my books! My mother always hated me playing games and she still does! I'm now 36! I'm getting my own back on her in June though. I'm getting married and our theme for the wedding is gaming! Can't wait! Oh and keep up the good work encouraging your son with things he loves like gaming. :rock

Thank you, and good luck for the wedding, your poor mum! 😜