Not worth it....Read Why...

Mystery Mango

If you are going for the gamerscore or completeion it is not worth it.

This is why:

--Nobody plays online (about 3 people every hour or so online)

--Horrible glitches with the dossiers achievements

--You have to beat the game on all 3 difficulties (the diffuculty achievements dont stack so you have to play through the whole horrible, boring campaign 3 times.

--Wepon kills achievement (400 kills with each wepon)--it can get confusing because you cant keep track of how many kills you already have.

It is definately not a buy, not even a solid rent, in my personal opinion. But you can get a good 300-500 gamerscore from just beating the game once and playing 2 or 3 online matches (if you get lucky).

1000/1000 Blacksite Area 51

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, then here is why you should:

--This site can help you find people for online achievements.

--This site can help you find all the dossiers in one play so it doesn't glitch.

--This site showed you the trick to simply beat the last chapter for each act to do the difficulty achievements in about a half hour.

--This site wrote an amazing guide for the weapons achievements.

Man, good thing for this site, eh? I finished the game in a few days and wrote the dossier guide. Wooah also finished in a few days and wrote the weapons guide. Together we wrote the achievement guide. It's an easy 1000 if you're not awful at video games and can take the time to find a few people to boost with.

Ok, then here is why you should:

--This site can help you find people for online achievements.

--This site can help you find all the dossiers in one play so it doesn't glitch.

--This site showed you the trick to simply beat the last chapter for each act to do the difficulty achievements in about a half hour.

--This site wrote an amazing guide for the weapons achievements.

Man, good thing for this site, eh? I finished the game in a few days and wrote the dossier guide. Wooah also finished in a few days and wrote the weapons guide. Together we wrote the achievement guide. It's an easy 1000 if you're not awful at video games and can take the time to find a few people to boost with.

Good ass point. I certainly can dig the achievements....so freaking easy. especially when someone from the forums helps you out..i already got some of the online achievements with help.

Look everyone take a chill, I dont want anyone else posting on this thread or messageing me saying that im whining....I AM NOT BITCHING/COMPLAINING!!! I am just letting people know that its not the best shooter, and 1 person every hour or so plays online, and the achievement glitches/ multyplayer kill-lagg glitches make the game even worse...etc...

So please post your opinion on the game but dont send me messages and post that im a "Bitch".....grow up and get used to the fact that I have an opinion on a game...

One thing that do suck is multiplayer. You gotta put at least 60 rounds from the Assault Rifle in a guy to make him die...Horrible, while if they are lucky they kill you with a granade. Multi isn't too good. Also the levels are too big and there aren't people to play with...

I think on a whole it was a pretty good game. A little short maybe going through the campaign but a good game nevertheless. I played all but around 6 wins online legit and it did seem that i waited a while to get my first game up and running, but after the first one the next few seem to start up quite quickly. The problem i found was (I played 65 online games), people quittin the game right before the end of the game is 15 mins wasted out of my life and it does seem to happen quite often. Won 50, Lost 3 and quitters 12. And 2 of the games i lost were against #1 and #2 in the world, "GRAVEN" and "DRUNKESTSKANK".