Just started on this game.

prosmits

I've decided to have 3 games which i'm working on, fifa and crackdown being the first two.

I've now started legendary and although its looking alright, i'ts not the best.

I doubt i'll be getting all the achievements in this one since the online ones look kinda hard, and i dont fancy doing the game over and over. Even still, i'm going for as many gamerpoints as i can with this game.

Anyone else got it? How do you find the ahcievements?

• 1 month later...

Achievements are easy enough really. As for the difficulty achievements, (as you may have read elsewhere) DON'T change the difficulty mid game, and DON'T use the load episode feature - just Continue ( It just seems safer to do so, than have to play all the way through again, and it's what I did, and achievement unlocked ok for me)

Use load episode after beating the game to go back and get any missed achievements, pda pick-ups etc.

I'm currently on my 2nd playthrough, on hard, and there's so much i'm not looking forward to, because it's just going to be a try, die, try, die affair. Especially since I keep getting my ass kicked by werewolves on chapter 2 in the warehouse.

• 1 year later...

I'm currently on my 2nd playthrough, on hard, and there's so much i'm not looking forward to, because it's just going to be a try, die, try, die affair. Especially since I keep getting my ass kicked by werewolves on chapter 2 in the warehouse.

Soldiers are my problems. Ugh. I've actually took a break. Can't get past the soldiers. Wouldn't be bad if soldiers dropped animus clouds. But Nooooooooooo.

• 1 month later...