I only started playing this game because the servers were going down

JCDRANZER

I had bought this game used for £5.53 at the amazon warehouse deals site in June of this year but I never got round to playing it until a friend told me about the servers going offline soon on the US release day of WWE 2K14. I have had my fair share of games were I can't get 100% because the servers have been shut down and I wasn't about to make the same mistake with this game, so I bought the online axxess pass, which cost more than what I paid for the game. Yup, if I was a regular gamer and not such an achievement whore....I would never even consider buying the online pass.

Anyways, I got a few achievements on the 3rd and 4th October but I got most of my achievements yesterday and today. I've got to say WWE Universe has been the most fun, whereas, RTWM took the most time to complete out of everything and was kinda boring but not too bad.

Now, I only have 6 more achievements left to get:-

1.) Break 50 ladders, tables and chairs - I'm almost there and you don't have to do it one sitting. I turned off my xbox twice and had several sessions where I used the chairs for a bit and got my achievement for breaking 20 of them earlier today.

2.) Win 5 Championships - I've got 4 so far and I've heard that you can several CAWs get a championship as long as each title is different, you can get the achievement.

3.) Participate in Royal Rumble's Winner Event - This one is an odd achievement but I think you have to make sure the Royal Rumble winner does not hold any of the major titles on the Monday Night Raw after the Elimination Chamber PPV.

4.) Win 37 times with Edge - I plan to do this whilst getting Master of the Brawl

5.) Master of the Brawl - Sounds like an annoying achievement but kind gamers have made stories and uploaded them to the Creation Community Section. I wanted to download this story today but the servers weren't available earlier today, so I started playing WWE Universe.

6.) Crawl to the ropes during a submission - It sounds harder than it should be but I can't really say since I have never actually gone for it, I'm usually bashing the buttons furiously to get out of the submission.

Anyways, this game will be the first 100% I get in a wrestling game on the 360. I own WWE 2008, 2009, 2011, this and 2013.......hopefully I can get 100% completion on all of them.

It sucks that on WWE 13, despite buying it Games on Demand, I still need to buy the fan axxess to get "The Critic" achievement, it's the same achievement in WWE 12.

Good going JCDRANZER!

Wow, I didn't know a separate online pass was required for GonD releases... I guess I will add that to the list of why buying the disc makes more sense! I got the WM edition of this game brand new for around the same price you paid, it was in a one-day (or weekend) sale. Getting it cheap was the only reason I bought it as WWE'13 was already out and I was interested in the Attitude Era stuff, but didn't fancy buying the DLC separately so said I'd wait for another full edition.

I have 100% in WWE SvR 2007 & 2008 and this is the only one I have played since. They seem to be changing the control scheme with each new edition.

BoxNerd, the online pass came with WWE 13 GonD but the fan axxess doesn't come with the game, it doesn't come with the retail copy either and you need it for the "Critic" achievement.

Anyways, I wanted to update that I got 100% on WWE 12 earlier on the week and I have been working on WWE 13 for a few days and I'm currently up to 910/1000, only 4 more achievements to get on it.

iBuzz7S, the online for WWE 12 is okay and there are like only 3 or 4 achievements in it. They don't even require you to win any matches, just play one match, do 5 reviews and get your content downloaded 5 times (you can upload 5 things and have a friend download one each and you will get the achievement). The other achievement is just to upload one of your creations. It can pretty much be done in 10 minutes. Get the online pass if you want to get 100% on WWE 12 because you only have 9 days and there are a lot of people who are trying to get it currently. I don't mind helping you out if you want.

My bad, you actually don't need Fan Axxess for WWE 13 to get the Critic achievement, as long as you review content that does not have Fan Axxess or DLC related content that's part of the created content.

I just got the achievement and now I have 915/1000.:dance: