how long it take you to get superstar online

Suki

i just got to lvl 35 and am now finiished with multiplayer it took me 220 races i got the diamond rep then went to team races and enjoyed the trip upto 35 just gonna try to clear all single player now!! just to let u know i my aveage finishing place was second and i won 75 races so average points per race was around 1500 fans.

Edited by Suki

Lol what is the point in buying a game with decent multiplayer just to spend 12 hours boosting an easy achievment? Just play the game normally, have fun and you'll get it in no time.

Well if it takes about 15 hours to boost it then it would probably take triple the time to get it just by playing..and no ones got time like that today..plus I had my fun with this game, got tired so now I'm boosting like most others are :) Plus I didn't buy the game for the average multiplayer, I've never liked any of the DiRT games multiplayer's, just brought it for the World Tour.

Edited by Barad

Lol what is the point in buying a game with decent multiplayer just to spend 12 hours boosting an easy achievment? Just play the game normally, have fun and you'll get it in no time.

Some people can't win a single race, and always finish dead last in every race. These are the people that you will usually find boosting.

and @ the other guy, my current online record is 76 races and 49 victories. Thats more than half of my races won, if you boost with another person, you most likely will split the points so that you get to win half of the time. Well, I play the game the way it should be played and Im more effective :D So its not taking me 3 times as long

Some people can't win a single race, and always finish dead last in every race. These are the people that you will usually find boosting.

and @ the other guy, my current online record is 76 races and 49 victories. Thats more than half of my races won, if you boost with another person, you most likely will split the points so that you get to win half of the time. Well, I play the game the way it should be played and Im more effective :D So its not taking me 3 times as long

Theres a method of boosting where all 8 players get first place points at the same time so it'svery effective, and btw I have won plenty of races in pro tour. I'm boosting because I want to.

Edited by Barad

Currently at level 31 in the PC version, played for about 15-20 hours id guess and im at 165k/250k.

Most of that is throug solo pro tour as not many team games tend to happen at the times i play so it would possibly be taking longer than others. overall a pretty fun game and not too grindy (especially after reach :p)

Theres a method of boosting where all 8 players get first place points at the same time so it'svery effective, and btw I have won plenty of races in pro tour. I'm boosting because I want to.

Im glad that achievements arent that important to me, that they ruin my game experience because I have the irresistable urge to get them as fast as possible.

Wouldnt be so bad if the waiting time between races and loading screens weren't so damn slow.

I got to 24 for my avatar awards and total about 6-7 hours online play thus far. Quite enjoyable tbh but i will play less often now i have the avatar helmet which is what i was after :p

This is an epic boring grinding achievement!!!

You need 250,000 fanbase to reach tier 35. Tier 30 needs 200,000 fanbase so you need to get another 50,000 after hitting tier 30 which is time consuming enough! I won approx 30% of all races I entered as well & had to do approx 285 races to get this.

Took me approx 54 hours on PC playing for 7 days solid its one of the worse achvs I have gotten in a long while as its so stupid. You spend perhaps 3- mins tops racing & another 3-4 mins waiting to load/pre-post race briefings/level up animation etc etc

Lousy MP setup as well if all players enter a game & the host quits it often kicks all players before the host can migrate to the next player or you can wait in a lobby then as the match is about to start the other players all leave after you have waited ages for the match to start & there is no penalty for them quitting either!

If in a race someone on your team quits or even disconnects you nearly always lose the race which is another dumb aspect of it!!

Best way to get this is Team Races on Pro-Tour as you have more chance of getting a bonus if your team wins. On Solo this would take you a lot longer due to all the crashers out there.................

Right now I would say Dirt3 is a 100 hours plus to get 1000/1000 some of the platinum requirements are ridiculous considering how poor the controls are & how easy it is to mess up certain events this is IMO a 8/10 for 1K GS its heavily dependent on player skill & luck!!!!

Also keep track of all achievements you earn as several for me popped but did not update on xbox.com so I had to delete the .gpd file on my PC then re-earn them again & again. Similar issue to Dirt2 where achievements would go missing ............

Driver XP 31 right now, I've finished 186 races with 85 wins. I've finished most of them with 20% bonus with the Cautious -rating. I play Rally only, which means my 20% bonus will never be taken away from me.

Every level since 30 requires around 15 races for me, but I win most of them in full lobbies so it's not a simple thing for everyone.

Edited by Frost FI

Woo, got mine today :D Have to admit I boosted some of it from around 21-28 but although it's frustrating ranking up so slowly I actually had quite a bit of fun today. I did most of it in the team party modes as you can't lose the cautious rating and it's normally a full game. However just playing team competitve is where the most fun is at imo. Had a lot of fun trying to get my cautious rating back after losing it to the reckless ones out there and it's much more rewarding when you win after a "clean" race.

• 2 months later...