Best Anime

Sickcyde

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that the new Gundam series, Iron-Blooded Orphans, was shown on Hulu in "real time" for the first time ever. Looks mature and decent for now. As for the best Netflix show, it doesn't matter what you like, it's House of Cards, obviously :)

Can't wait for Jessica Jones though, that ALIAS comic-book was a gem.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yuru Yuri, Nichijou, Ichigo Mashimaro, Mitsudomoe, Azumanga Daioh, and Koi Kaze, Mirai Nikki, and Cromartie High School for people with superior taste.

FLCL, Samurai Champloo, Panty and Stocking, The Big O, Lupin III, Paranoia Agent, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, Elfen Lied, Hack Sign, Dragonball, and Cowboy Bebop for thirty-something year old NEETs with somewhat debatably respectable taste.

Lucky Star, the new DBZ series, Attack on Titan, Death Note, and Steven Universe for hipsters that ironically buy music and vape.

Old DBZ (with swears), Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, and Boondocks if you just flipped on Adult Swim and don't feel like trying anymore.

1980's Sailor Moon if you're a 12 year old girl or a 50 year old man.

Pokemon, Naruto, and Avatar if your parents are still bugging you to get a job.

Boku No Pico if you want to achieve true anime-nirvana within your soul, and top even the most Japanese otakus.

Hope this helps :coffee:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

imo Naruto Shipudden is a great Anime to watch. Sure, there are about 40% filler episodes, but I skipped them all. :D

Some other Animes I like:

91 Days, Erased, Darker than Black (first Season), Death Note, Elfen Lied, Gangsta., Parasyte, Mirai Nikki, Mob Psycho 100, Noragami, One Punch Man, Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate, Tokyo Ghoul and Terror in Resonance.

I hope they are all available on Netflix :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Occult academy since Maya will always be my waifu, too bad its not that popular also

Amagami SS hands down best visual novel adaption,

bought both blu rays and now making sure it will be a family tradition to watch it every Christmas. You hear that potential suitors i already got traditions, hopefully the kids will continue it. :locked :D:D:D