Exotic Weapon Bounty

JONBLEACH

I just got this Bounty myself.

Looking further into it. If it really is K/D Ratio, yeah, that'll be something less than 0.0001% will ever get.

Edit : Yep, complaints are starting to pour in about these Exotic Bounties. A 15 K/D ratio seems doable, but 25 is about 90% luck.

Heard there's equally bad ones to this as well. They'll fix it for sure.

Edited by Ephidel

Where are these Bounties? Are they on Bungie.net or something? I'm guessing they aren't like the normal in-game ones. Can you only do one ever or one at a time or as many as you want? I haven't heard anything about this before now. I'm willing to try anything to get an Exotic.

I asked the same thing but no one answered my question so dont expect an answer.

Keep completing Bounties, Last few days I've completed all but a few and then today I completed them all as well as 4 crucibles and it turned up as I turned those in. It's worded very very poorly, It's not a ratio it's essentially accumulating 25 more kills than deaths, for example if you get 19 kills and 9 deaths in a match you'll only need a spread of 15. As long as you're finishing with more kills than deaths in a match.

Turns out, this K/D "spread" is NOT the same as K/D Ratio.

You do not need to get a 25/0 K/D Ratio for this Bounty. It seems to be a cumulative "end of match" K/D Ratio thing, whereby it adds your, say, 1.5 K/D Ratio to the counter. After each subsequent match, it adds your K/D Ratio to the tracker again. So, it's actually pretty easy if you're any kind of good.

This was actually pretty easy as Ephidel says. I got 20+ kills in 2 games of Control with ratios of 1.5 & 2.5 and did it.

After this you have to buy 50x ammo from the weapons vendor to charge the weapon.

I got the bounty (amongst other unlocks) when I hit Crucible level 2.

This was actually pretty easy as Ephidel says. I got 20+ kills in 2 games of Control with ratios of 1.5 & 2.5 and did it.

After this you have to buy 50x ammo from the weapons vendor to charge the weapon.

I got the bounty (amongst other unlocks) when I hit Crucible level 2.

I think the K/D spread also adds in your assists because I went 21-7 my first game and had a +18 credit.

I am stuck on the weekly heroic strike step because none of my friends are close to level 22.

As for getting the exotic weapon bounty, I just turned in 5 completed bounties on Sunday morning and the exotic weapon bounty choice popped up.

Yeah so far I completed Exotic Bounties for:

Invective: Shotgun

Super Good Advice: LMG

working on Pocket Infinity: Fusion Rifle

I got the Exotic Pulse Rifle: Red Death from a legendary engram

EDIT: Just got another exotic pulse rifle from PVP Rumble match "Mida Multi-Tool" is the name

Edited by JONBLEACH

Yeah so far I completed Exotic Bounties for:

Invective: Shotgun

Super Good Advice: LMG

working on Pocket Infinity: Fusion Rifle

I got the Exotic Pulse Rifle: Red Death from a legendary engram

EDIT: Just got another exotic pulse rifle from PVP Rumble match "Mida Multi-Tool" is the name

Have you used all of these? Opinions on them? Thought about getting the invective, but not sure if it's worth the trouble... Red death opinions?

Have you used all of these? Opinions on them? Thought about getting the invective, but not sure if it's worth the trouble... Red death opinions?

Well the Invective shotgun was horrible from the get go. Tons of recoil and it can shoot full auto. After a few upgrades its more stable now. It even regens ammo, but seems to take awhile to do so. When playing PVP people tend to use shotguns a lot, so when Iron Banner opens this October and your weapons don't scale and aren't the same, The invective is going to be cash in PVP for shotguns anyways.

As for Red Death, I haven't really used it much, I use my Purple auto rifle most of the time that I got from beating the Raid boss. It does purple void damage instead of primaries only doing kinetic. It does extra damage to oracles too in the vault of glass.

I've had them twice now but I tend to do 10 bounties per day - 6 Vanguard and ATM 4 Queen. You get a choice of three out of 6 but so far I've been offered the same 3, but according to DestinyWiki they all have some nutty Pvp requirement which I sux at. There are two - Plasma and Machine gun called Shattered Memory Fragment and A Voice in the Wilderness respectively that doesn't which I'm hoping for instead.

http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Bounty/List_of_Bounties

I currently have exotic bounties for the Thorn, Bad Juju and the Invective in the bounty section of my inventory. I also have a mentor missive which for some reason can not be handed in to the bounty guy, I suspect it might be because its the same bounty as one of the others already active. It would be great to get these weapons but I'm worse than useless at pvp, I played three matches in the crucible and have 40 ish deaths and 10 kills. On the bright side I already have a Pocket Infinity and Super Good Advice.