Wanna see your face in Alan Wake?

Webb

See how Windows Vista and the 2007 Microsoft Office system make using a PC easier, safer and more entertaining, and you could win an experience money can’t buy!

To celebrate the launch of their new operating system, Microsoft is offering one lucky winner the opportunity to be digitally made-over and inserted (virtually of course) into a blockbuster game! Simply watch the Vista gaming demo and you could appear in the latest Remedy blockbuster, Alan Wake, a psychological action thriller with an intense cinematic look. Let the games begin with a trip to Finland to be digitally mastered into Alan Wake’s world, then jet off to Tokyo to the 2008 Tokyo Games Show to be on the scene and on the screen!

http://specials.uk.msn.com/vista-wow/beaface.aspx

What do you have to do?

Watch a video :D

EDIT: Which I can't get to load :(

I can watch the vids now :p

Sorry, never read the UK thing bit :(

I couldn't find the contest rules initially, and I actually watched videos, filled out an entry form, and got an "entry recieved" webpage. Later I found the Terms and Conditions page, and this was rule number 1:

1. All Experience prize draws are open to residents of the UK, Channel, Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Microsoft, its agencies, organisations or companies supplying prizes or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.

Pretty sure Chicago doesn't fit into any of those regions, lol.

http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/prizedraw/terms.html

Here's some of the Terms and Conditions specific to the Alan Wake contest. They might kill you! :eek: How cool would that be?

13. Entrants agree to grant Remedy games a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to publish and use the winners image on any future Alan Wake games or in any Alan Wake assets they may create.

14. The part played in the Alan Wake game will be a minor non-playable character.

15. Remedy reserve the right to use the player image as they see fit, including harming or killing the character in a manor appropriate to the game.

16. The winner may not be given any appropriate accreditation on the game or any collateral associated with the game.

17. The winner will need to sign an official waiver confirming points 13-16.