Where I found Jimmy Jenkins...

M1LESEE

Here is a little video to show where I found Jimmy, I have heard that his spawn is random, but this didn't seem random to me. The other boxes next to him also other little robots in, I found this place whilst doing the side mission Doctor's orders in the Wildlife area. I hope this has helped, if not, then you now know what to look for.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

When I ran through there when the mission was active, I found 2 different loot midgets in those boxes - one bandit, one jet loader (not a gun loader like JJ). On about 10 subsequent mission-already-completed run-throughs, I would usually find zero loot midgets in the boxes but another bandit loot midget did show up once. JJ never showed up there, or anywhere else, for me.

Im starting to get the feeling that for him to show up in the Wildlife location you need to be on the quest for main story, i ran this place upwards of 50 times now got to the boxes checked them then quit and did it all again and nothing.

Yeah this seems to be the case.. because like you me & my friend have loading and reload the two spots many many times.. So it looks like i'll have to try to find someones game that hasn't been there yet and see if he pops

EDIT: If someone is on this quest, or is just coming to this area for the 1st time.. Please let me know and invite me, i wanna try to reload this area a few times during the main quest here to see if he pops.. Ran threw this place 50+ times and still nothing D=

Edited by Powerman1469

Here is a little video to show where I found Jimmy, I have heard that his spawn is random, but this didn't seem random to me. The other boxes next to him also other little robots in, I found this place whilst doing the side mission Doctor's orders in the Wildlife area. I hope this has helped, if not, then you now know what to look for.

I've been here about 20 times....no Jenkins.