Shivering Isles difficulty

I have completed this game and got full 1000 gamerscore on the core of the game years ago. I could never get the shivering isles to activate for me on my main profile file though and we have the dlc. I have full gamerscore on shivering isles dlc on my first ever profile but it was non-xbox live so stopped using it. I have started a new game on my main profile, got all the way past cloud ruler temple, completed a few mini quests joined the mages guild and fighters guild and grown to about level 5 in total about 10 days have passed but I still haven't been given the quest. Has anybody else had this problem and does anybody know how to sort this out?

I have completed this game and got full 1000 gamerscore on the core of the game years ago. I could never get the shivering isles to activate for me on my main profile file though and we have the dlc. I have full gamerscore on shivering isles dlc on my first ever profile but it was non-xbox live so stopped using it. I have started a new game on my main profile, got all the way past cloud ruler temple, completed a few mini quests joined the mages guild and fighters guild and grown to about level 5 in total about 10 days have passed but I still haven't been given the quest. Has anybody else had this problem and does anybody know how to sort this out?
It could be a licensing issue, did you buy the DLC with the account you are playing on or on the xbox you are playing on?