What first?!?!

xI DaR3DeViL Ix

Im a PES fan but since PES6 have seen PES games get worse and worse while Fifa games have excelled and this year I believe to have probably made at least par with PES but with all the features from Fifa; it will be the footy title I get this year.

But what first?!?!

Seriously I dont know. Whether to stick on the NL Derby being a Spurs fan on the world class difficulty I believe is the name of Fifa's top level of AI, in a 20 min match and see how I fare would be my best bet.

But 'Be a Pro' is also very tempting to start off with.

But then again, I think I have just decided to get some mates round for a little tournament ;)

What is everyone else doing first?

Sam here i used to love pes series, i played all pes till now and, my all time favourite are pes5 and 6, 6 was the best i still play it sometimes, but onthe xbox360 they are so bad, pes08 i bought it and i hated it, how could they run this series :(

Im gonna get fifa09 this year,my first fifa i ever get, the demo was cool.

Sam here i used to love pes series, i played all pes till now and, my all time favourite are pes5 and 6, 6 was the best i still play it sometimes, but onthe xbox360 they are so bad, pes08 i bought it and i hated it, how could they run this series :(

Im gonna get fifa09 this year,my first fifa i ever get, the demo was cool.

Spot on mate. I've always loved Pes more but it was awful last year. This will be my first fifa since fifa 2000.

Spot on mate. I've always loved Pes more but it was awful last year. This will be my first fifa since fifa 2000.

Be my first Fifa since 98 =]. But the last two PES' have just been crap, I enjoyed Euro 2008 ALOT more so this year it's Fifa and then later on try the Pro Evo Demo.

First; Admittedly, I'll be getting some kind of achivements :D.