Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto, I'm not too good at the moment having not played BF on-line since BF2 on the PC. but I'm willing to learn and get better from some of the obvious masters of the game.

I've been mainly playing support but willing to fill any voids in a squad. I only normally get on-line late evening (GMT)

GT- Tomcat31b

I want to do the air warfare ribbon, its the last ribbon I need, if you want to boost it with me send me a message. GT: Wehttam 360

ill boost with you. how many people do we need

Air Warfare Ribbon Boost (or some other ribbons)

1. Wehttam

2. Serjitank

Ill be back on in about an hour and a half

Edited by Serjitank

I want to do the air warfare ribbon, its the last ribbon I need, if you want to boost it with me send me a message. GT: Wehttam 360

I was exceptionally lucky when I got both of mine. On both occasions (different pilots) the pilot actually waited in the chopper until someone joined as a gunner. And they could actually fly! And I mean seriously fly! I can't remember who they were, but if you're reading this, thanks a million!!

Anyone willing to try Ninjas tonight @ ~ 8 PM (GMT+1)? It is actually pretty easy until the two-men-watch & camera on the stairs (near finding the VIP, after this one there are only two enemies in the hallway left), which I find really hard (tried many times, but we weren't able to do it right)...

GT=L Figo 007

Already have an Air Warfare party trying to group up this weekend.

Current list is

1. ikuyok

2. habs

3. sparhawk

4.Wehttam

5.Serjitank

6.IvIxANTHMANxIvI

Serjitank has put themselves down to do it with me, so hopefully we can join you this weekend. IvIxANTHMANxIvI also wants to do it. My timezone is GMT - I should be available some point during this weekend. Lets try to sort out a time suitable for everyone.

So that's 7 with cooljoe.

Don't know what time everyone can meet so I'll just throw a time out there and people can message if they can make it and if not when the earliest they could get on would be.

Noon central time(-6) on saturday??

So that's 7 with cooljoe.

Don't know what time everyone can meet so I'll just throw a time out there and people can message if they can make it and if not when the earliest they could get on would be.

Noon central time(-6) on saturday??

If you need an eighth, I'm game.

Would it possible to go for some other ribbons, like Squad Wipe, Nemesis or Combat Efficiency?

online right now need a good partner to do bullseye achievement, i am also looking for a good pilot for the helicopter or driver for humavee online multiplayer so i can get the ribbons for kills from a chopper and a humavee if anyone is willing to help please! i will help in return with anything you need. add me now TheMarkOfPower