Trophies broken?

XGraemeX

When I play with my wife (she has her own live tag) and we both get trophies, only she actually gets one. Even in co-op, we'll get gold medals, and only she'll actually get credit. Anyone else having this problem? It's making me mad since I'm in the top 1000 on quite a few songs but have no trophies.

edit: I don't even get them by myself. just got 12th place, and received nothing. hulk smash!

Edited by XGraemeX

When I play with my wife (she has her own live tag) and we both get trophies, only she actually gets one. Even in co-op, we'll get gold medals, and only she'll actually get credit. Anyone else having this problem? It's making me mad since I'm in the top 1000 on quite a few songs but have no trophies.

edit: I don't even get them by myself. just got 12th place, and received nothing. hulk smash!

....and you are sure that you are logged in to live and the MIC that you are currently using is attached to your profile? If so, no idea...never had that problem. I only suffered that problem when I had multiple mics on and the mic I was using at the time was assigned to player #2 up top..and the primary mic that had my xbl picture was not being used.