Last Boss was Easy on Insane with 4 people

SpongebobRoundpants

My friends and everyone has been saying the last boss in the campaign was nearly impossible on insane. They said it was harder with more people in the game. They also said there was suppose to be TONS of palace guards. We had about 4 palace guards the entire boss fight on the rooftop.

We started on Act 4 chapter 4 all the way up to this.

We hardly died. Was it suppose to be this easy? We had a few mutators that made it easier. We never had to restart at all. It lasted about 15 minutes. I guess its just random.

Edited by SpongebobRoundpants

I did this last night with three friends on arcade insane with infinite ammo and super reload.

We spent about two hours failing the section where she keeps attacking the structure where Adam Fenix is.

Why did we constantly fail ? Because there were at least 4 Palace Guard on screen at all times we never once got a break.

We did however complete it once the game took pity on us and gave us a chance to take on her with no Palace Guards then it was simple :p

After finishing here we were :drunk:drunk

As mentioned before this section (along with the lambent Bezerker IMO) are impossible with 4 players, simple as that. If anyone completed the last section of the game with 4 players on insane and said it was easy I call total and utter bullshit. All this means is that the game did not spawn as many palace guards as normal.

it's well known that if you play this section enough times you may get lucky and the game stops spawning palace guards. Most of the time their is constantly spawning palace guards and shriekers all firing at you. On your own the AI can take more damage and actually do a good job of taking damage off the boss and reviving you which makes thinks a lot easier.

Of course you could do it on arcade with loads of mutators on and fool yourself into thinking you have skill lol.

My friends and everyone has been saying the last boss in the campaign was nearly impossible on insane. They said it was harder with more people in the game. They also said there was suppose to be TONS of palace guards. We had about 4 palace guards the entire boss fight on the rooftop. We hardly died. Was it suppose to be this easy? We had a few mutators that made it easier.

I've beaten the queen on insane solo with no mutations. Do that then I will be impressed. But then again this is the internet where noone cares, so maybe I won't be .

Not easy, you just got lucky. The queen is a total B**ch on insane, only good strategy is when you get her down, run around and kill the guards before bringing down the hammer. Do that, and hopefully you'll get lucky and can get her down again before too many guards spawn. Rinse and repeat.

It's one of those bosses where you get owned so hard you start to think of strategies to survive. Like, okay, Bob, you go and stand at the opposite side of the tower and be a spawn point for us, pick off the palace guards you see. Us three will lancer the shit out of the queen.

When we finally got her down the second time we were like, shit, whos got a hammer? Fuck! We lucked out and killed her though.

i actually beat the final act with 4 ppl on arcade with all the good mutuations last night. Now I just realized I have maybe half the game left to do on insane but the chapters are so sporadic and spread out its gonna suck. Especially since I have no mutators of my own.

EDIT: Seriously if any of you dont have the Super Reload mutator and haven't beat Insane yet, take the time and get it doing private KOTH matches. Best thing I ever did. Only real trouble was that damn part before Doms "moment" ugh

Edited by jules the great

Had the same thing where we were getting pwned for a while by the Guards, seemingly getting nowhere. Then I realised when the others were waiting to respawn, I could leg it round the other side until they spawned and I healed and that made it easier to pick off the Guards. There also seemed to be a lot less Guards eventually, maybe the game does take pity eventually!

I list count of how many people came and went when I was trying to do the queen in 4 player co op,it is very hard and team work is a must.never got it done.

Tried it on my own and took 10 minutes.ended up with 13. Kills and 0 deaths.

Found it ridicously easy on single player.

HMMMM maybe I just got lucky :)

My friends and everyone has been saying the last boss in the campaign was nearly impossible on insane. They said it was harder with more people in the game. They also said there was suppose to be TONS of palace guards. We had about 4 palace guards the entire boss fight on the rooftop. We hardly died. Was it suppose to be this easy? We had a few mutators that made it easier.

Sometimes the game glitches and like no palace guards shows up, happened for us on insane luckily. Hardcore was much harder for me and my sis since it never glitched there.

I have to say I am quite happy to see this happening to other guys!

I was playing with only one friend, and I think we worked on the final boss for 2 days, not getting anywhere, because we were constantly swamped by Palace Guards. Seriously, there were 8-12 on the screen most of the time.

The third day though, it took pity after about 15 faield attempts, and we only had 2. Then it took us about 15 minutes, even though the queen got up on the tower 4 times, and 3 times, after having managed to down her, she would fall off immediately, and we couldn't hit her with the Hammer. In fact, I thought the fight would last forever after a while, but fortunately, I was wrong!

Do we know if this is a glitch? Or does it just happen, or do you have to do something?

I read on either this forum or the Epic forum that there is a glitch with this. There will be unlimited Guard/Shrieker spawns unless someone triggers the glitch by joining the coop game in-progress at a certain point.

I won't say that it's impossible to do this 4-player Insane with the Guards (and annoying Shriekers) spawning as intended (and no mutators), but they will have to be 4 very skilled people working 100% as a team.

Personally, I tried this with 3 other people for a while, then eventually completed it with one other person. The bots do an excellent job of giving you windows to grab the Hammer of Dawn when you need it. For some reason, we thought we wouldn't get the medal with mutators on :\

I totally DISAGREE!! This was a total bitch doing this. I tried for a week or two on arcade joining random games. Getting asses handed to us every round. I think anyone who says that it was easy probally got the glitch in the game with less guards. That is excatly what happend to up . player joined and we had less guards.