Multiplayer maps....

sam49

Anyone just think that all the multiplayer maps are great and fun, but there's hardly any maps that I would say are an all-time Gears classic map? I mean in Gears you had Canals, Mansion and Gridlock. In Gears 2 you had Blood Drive, Jacinto and River but in Gears 3, there's no map I hate (Which I did in the other 2 ) but there's no map which stands out a lot to me. Anyone else feel the same?

River and Jacinto have been known to exist as possible DLC. As well as Day One (lolwut? :confused:)

I don't mind Day One but that god damn hole in the middle is just plain annoying, I think they should put a huge statue in the middle like a Cog and then make the space around it so the Map is more accessible. Also idk maybe it's just me but I think they would bring back Escalation from Gears 1, I mean hell it's in the first part of the game all they have to do is put it into Multiplayer...

I hate Mercy, it's such a ****otty map. I play a lot of CTL, and omfg. All kids do is turtle inside the church like bitches. It makes for some of the lamest gameplay I have ever experienced.

I do love the open street one. Not overpass, but the one with the sniper in the bell tower, and restaurant and the bank on either side. Hotel is another favorite of mine.

I hate Mercy, it's such a ****otty map. I play a lot of CTL, and omfg. All kids do is turtle inside the church like bitches. It makes for some of the lamest gameplay I have ever experienced.

I do love the open street one. Not overpass, but the one with the sniper in the bell tower, and restaurant and the bank on either side. Hotel is another favorite of mine.

That one is Old Town :p.

These are the maps that I enjoy playing on more so than others:

Old Town

Mercy

Checkout

I don't particularly get excited playing on overpass tbh :p