Any tips for MP

Hey all ,no matter what I try/do I always get killed/stunned really quickly/easily. Half the time I'm hiding in a bush or blending in with a crowed and BAM!!. How do they always seem me so easy yet when I'm full circle and they are apparently right infront of me I don't see them? So yeah any tips would be killer, TIA

-=SAW

I was horrible at the game when I first started playing. Depending on the game mode, your enemy's can follow the compass to find your general locations. If you're just hiding in a random bush, chances are they'll find you easily. If you're hiding in a crowd, your success depends on the number of look-a-likes are in that crowd. If you're hiding in a crowd but none of the NPCs look like you, then it's not going to help you.

If you do hide in a crowd that has look-a-likes, just don't move. Some people may still kill you anyway, as they are able to look at the positioning of the NPCs and find out which one is you depending on where you're standing. Other times, they'll throw money or fireworks which reveals your location.

The biggest thing of all: if you're playing Assassinate, Deathmatch or Wanted, do not run. Well, I run a bit at the start of Wanted to get closer to my target, but the worst thing you can do in these modes is run. Running puts a bullseye on you and turns your score into garbage even if you do get a kill.

Try using fireworks as one of your abilities if you want to be able to find an enemy in a crowd of look-a-likes.

play wolfpack if your just trying to get your achievements you rank up 10x quicker aswell

Can you just play wolfpack and get all the MP cheevies ?

I was horrible at the game when I first started playing. Depending on the game mode, your enemy's can follow the compass to find your general locations. If you're just hiding in a random bush, chances are they'll find you easily. If you're hiding in a crowd, your success depends on the number of look-a-likes are in that crowd. If you're hiding in a crowd but none of the NPCs look like you, then it's not going to help you.

If you do hide in a crowd that has look-a-likes, just don't move. Some people may still kill you anyway, as they are able to look at the positioning of the NPCs and find out which one is you depending on where you're standing. Other times, they'll throw money or fireworks which reveals your location.

The biggest thing of all: if you're playing Assassinate, Deathmatch or Wanted, do not run. Well, I run a bit at the start of Wanted to get closer to my target, but the worst thing you can do in these modes is run. Running puts a bullseye on you and turns your score into garbage even if you do get a kill.

Try using fireworks as one of your abilities if you want to be able to find an enemy in a crowd of look-a-likes.

I might give it a shot ,if I can get all the MP cheevies in wolfpack then I think I'll just stick to wolfpack. I never did like the idea of AC as a MP and think they should just give us co-op instead :D