Top 5 things to say to a Girl Gamer

SuperGaz

I wanted to add that there are a ton of nice guy gamers out there/here. All I want is "good game", "what's up", type of talk. You know, the normal conversational stuff. I know xbox live dosn't have an age limit so that could be 80% of the problem. Most of the guys that I run into are decent & respectable gamers but there are always those kids that feel they need to disrespect everyone in the room.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been playing online with a few girls now that i kept track on. and i must say that they aint playin that bad , and what's up with the girls can't game vibe discussion?

If you never played with a girl online , i don't think you'll ever play them cuz then you are some kind of cavemen or something.

I kindda admitt , i got beat a whole bunch of freakin' times by a female gamer so...

And like some others , i talk to everybody the same , and hand-out the respect as it has been givin to you too

I know I'm probably jinxing myself, but I haven't had a single bad experience playing with guys on Live. Granted, I haven't played anything competitively (just Band Quickplay on Rock Band) so that probably mitigates it some, but everyone's been really pleasant.

Then again, most of the people I play with already know me through here, so they know I'm a girl. :) When it comes to people I don't already know the only thing I usually get is "Whoa, you're like, only the third or forth girl I've ever talked to over Live."

I would say do you want to get raped in gears of war or in bed. I just made that up.

Well I think the worst one I heard was from someone as dumb as you! lol So the pic on my gamercard is of the anime girl and I was playing UNO, I was just listening to the conversation going on (I always do that first as it gives me a good idea of if I'll get hassled or not for being a girl when I start talking). Anyway this idiot was going on for ages "I'm gonna punch you in the face anime girl, I'm gonna beat you up, then I'm gonna rape you anime girl". It was only bloody Uno!! Anyway, made me laugh when the guy's mum shouted him and made him take the dog for a walk lol

To be honest as a girl gamer you kinda get used to getting hassle one way or another on LIVE but in day to day life it means I generally have more in common with guys so have no problem getting dates so works out ok for me!

Well, the most heard one isn't really funny or mean, just pathetic:

1. What's your Myspace?

The rest are pretty ridiculous that I've heard.

2. Ooh, a girl? You can play with my joystick anytime!

3. How big are your boobs?

4. You could come to my place and my mom could make us some Mac & Cheese!

5. I would love to get a "headshot" on you! (The most disgusting I have heard)

And yes, these are all REAL ones I have heard online while playing with female gamers.

None of them were made up by me.

Well I think the worst one I heard was from someone as dumb as you! lol So the pic on my gamercard is of the anime girl and I was playing UNO, I was just listening to the conversation going on (I always do that first as it gives me a good idea of if I'll get hassled or not for being a girl when I start talking). Anyway this idiot was going on for ages "I'm gonna punch you in the face anime girl, I'm gonna beat you up, then I'm gonna rape you anime girl". It was only bloody Uno!! Anyway, made me laugh when the guy's mum shouted him and made him take the dog for a walk lol

To be honest as a girl gamer you kinda get used to getting hassle one way or another on LIVE but in day to day life it means I generally have more in common with guys so have no problem getting dates so works out ok for me!

I get the same crap! Playing on UNO most guys were actually nice but with all the webcams I got flashed a lot of penis's lol. It was quite discusting. I don't know if it was because I am a girl or if it was for everyone. I have found I get hassled the most playing Halo 3. But in the day to day life I have a lot more in common with guys as well. If it wasn't for xbox I'm not sure my bf and I would have started a relationship lol.

Things guys have said to me:

1. Oh shit your a girl?? I thought u were a little boy

2. Go play with your barbie dolls

3. Your a girl so you need to go find some skills at the bottom of the craker jack box ... lol

4. Don't talk like that to a lady! <-- I especially liked that one hehe

5. You must be 500 lbs!

I get the same crap! Playing on UNO most guys were actually nice but with all the webcams I got flashed a lot of penis's lol. It was quite discusting. I don't know if it was because I am a girl or if it was for everyone.

I have actually heard that happens to alot of people on UNO. I also hear that alot of the females tend to do it as well...which I wouldn't have expected. Usually it seems the whole "higher maturity level" holds true.

I have actually heard that happens to alot of people on UNO. I also hear that alot of the females tend to do it as well...which I wouldn't have expected. Usually it seems the whole "higher maturity level" holds true.
females ?! i gotta play some UNO !! rofl j/k

ooh i misread topic roflmao

to a girl gamer, "hello" :p

• 2 weeks later...

1. here take my needler =] its pink =D......(wishes to die)

2. awww thts so sweet ur staying inside and playing men games so the big boys outside dont call u for ur obesity awwwwww.

3. nothing (cus she has higher gamescore thn u)

4. yes ur ass does look fat in tht elite costume ffs

5. aww crap another 10 year old american (in fact yes it is a girl)

I can honestly say that EVERY time I've played with a girl, she's asked (usually early in the match)

1. Are you hot?

2. How old are you?

3. What your myspace?

It's sad and amusing at the same time. Perhaps if female gamers were given more respect, gaming wouldn't be stereotyped as sexist.

• 2 weeks later...

the way I play you can pick any one of these:

1 Shit who just shot me

2 Good shot, i'm dead again

3 Stop killing me

4 I guess you have played this before, no, I must be really shit then

5 where the fuck did that come from

come to tink of it, I say that to guy gamers too...

Man, a week or two ago on CoD4 I met this guy (Clove Street Clan or something) and this female gamer, and we all played for about two hours, and the whole time, Clove Street was harassing the girl.

Basically for the entire time he said stuff like:

-Damn girl, what you doin' on XBL?

-Shouldn't you be out getting make-up with your girlfriends?

-Get on my dick

- I bet you're hella ugly

And needless to say: she wasn't pleased.