WFC DLC hits July 28th

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't expect shockwave to be a flyer, he always seemed to chunky, but he couldn't be any less of a scientist. Good to see a new Decepticon leader chasis in Onslaught, I'm sick of seeing 4 soundwaves every match.

He's been a plane... tons of people have him... gamestop preorder ;)

And I mean he was a light pole in G1, so he couldn't possibly be very big... But I'll never use him, waaaaay too distinguishable as decepticon to be useful w/ disguise :(

Well the date says 27th if it helps.

I wonder what kind of personality Onslaught has; considering Brawl seems to have his role, double turrets and surprisingly intelligence. Ah heck, all hail the Combaticons! :bow:

Now I just need 3 more. (Thought I doubt helicopters exist on Cybertron) :(

It's gonna be great to get these new skins in soon as getting tired of seeing Soundwaves and Warpaths. Once this hits this is how the charactor selections will look

Autobot Scouts: Arcee, Bumblebee, Jazz, Sideswipe (4)

Decepticon Scouts: Barricade, Breakdown (2)

Autobot Scientists: Air Raid, Jetfire, Silverbolt (3)

Decepticon Scientists: Shockwave, Slipstream, Starscream (3)

Autobot Leaders: Ironhide, Optimus Prime, Ratchet (3)

Decepticon Leaders: Onslaught, Soundwave (2)

Autobot Soldiers: Scattorshot, Warpath (2)

Decepticon Soldiers: Brawl, Demolisher, Megatron (3)

So there is still room for more DLC charactors to be added in the future and I look forward to all of them.

He's been a plane... tons of people have him... gamestop preorder ;)

And I mean he was a light pole in G1, so he couldn't possibly be very big... But I'll never use him, waaaaay too distinguishable as decepticon to be useful w/ disguise :(

I thought he was was some kind of gun in G1. I don't think i've ever run into him online either.

Edited by R0Y4LEwitCHEESE

I thought he was was some kind of gun in G1. I don't think i've ever run into him online either.

OMG, brain fart, Soundwave was a light pole (blushes) Shockwave was a big cannon thingie... but he wasn't that big though... I couldn't see him really being a soldier...

I'm not sure if I'm going to get this. On one hand, I'd really love to get more maps and characters for multiplayer (new Decepticon leader chassis, please!), but it doesn't seem like this is going to have achievements or anything. Plus, I don't want to give Activision more of my money unless I absolutely have to.

Edited by Inebriated Jedi

I'm not sure if I'm going to get this. On one hand, I'd really love to get more maps and characters for multiplayer (new Decepticon leader chassis, please!), but it doesn't seem like this is going to have achievements or anything. Plus, I don't want to give Activision more of my money unless I absolutely have to.

What do enjoy playing Transformers: WfC and want to support this franchise to produce more content? Do you hate Activision and refuse to support anything they do (which is contradictory if you bought the game)?

Just saying.

What do enjoy playing Transformers: WfC and want to support this franchise to produce more content? Do you hate Activision and refuse to support anything they do (which is contradictory if you bought the game)?

Just saying.

Well, I got a used copy of the game, so I don't think they even got a dime. This is the first Activision game I've "bought", so to speak.

The thing is, I want to support the game and High Moon Studios, not necessarily Activision. High Moon did a fantastic job on this game and I appreciate the hard work they put into it; it's just unfortunate that a company I absolutely despise chose to publish the game. So, I'm kind of conflicted about this.

I don't want to turn this into a debate or anything, but I wanted to answer your questions. :x

Edited by Inebriated Jedi