This Multiplayer is too bad!

I was going to go back to get this achievements, one of them being Level 50 I thought it would take a long time.

I have all achievements for AC IV and I thought the Multiplayer on that was great and I loved it. I still go back to it but I went back to Brotherhood which I never tried the online off before and this online is really annoying, it plays completely different for the worst and is no fun.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Assassin's Creed MP achievements are just an irritating reminder of how every publisher in the early 2010's tacked on some wannabe COD MP feature to their games even if they were half baked and no one played them. It's telling that Ubisoft gradually wound down MP over the course of III, IV, and Unity and finally gave it up in Syndicate.

• 3 months later...

Unnecessary multiplayer seems have to gone away in many games, but we will always have reminders of how we tacked it on to everything with games like AC Brotherhood. The franchise didn't need multiplayer, seemingly no one was asking for it. All we wanted was a good story with interesting characters that furthered the overall plot. While we somewhat got that, it came at the expense of multiplayer and a story that still feels like the third act of Assassin's Creed II or maybe even postgame DLC that was stretched into a full retail release to start the annualization model Ubisoft held to until 2016.