Didn't bother with any tactics or set-ups, first try on hard.

Elite Mouse

This fight is very simple as a warrior with a single keyword: health poultices.

I had a bunch of tabs up for various strategies on how to do the fight, preparing for the worst. However, before I tried anything, or even bothered to change my 2H dps warrior's attributes and skills around to accomodate, I figured I would just give him a shot on hard, just to try it out.

1st Phase I flew through, everyone was dead by the second, and I simply ran around and used health poultices.

I don't know about gathering 200 or so of them, because I didn't bother changing any squad tactics, the golem kept everyone up nicely until they were swarmed. I actually only used about 20 health poultices, and 2 stamina poultices.

I'm actually curious if they patched the harvester, as he did not seem hard at all, there aren't any knockback effects, so you can just simply chug health poultices, massacre skeletons, and beat away on him until he is dead.

One thing to note though, I was level 35, but I'm not sure if that changes anything.

I guess what I'm saying is before you spend hours trying to backtrack saves and gather tomes, and then spend an afternoon duplicating them, just give the boss a shot. My armor was decent, all tier 8 and 9 from awakening, but none of it was hard to get, and I didn't even have anything enchanted.

I'm not trying to come off as arrogant, I'm genuinely curious as to how people can have such a problem with this guy. Is it because most aren't level 35? Or did they make the boss easier?

Well, I can only speak for myself.

I've been trying it as a 22 Warrior and it is near impossible.

My group is down by the time the harvester is down to 50%.

Once I get an Orange and Yellow Skel and the Harvester on me, I can barely get one hit in before I have to chug a HP pot. Once a third or fourth joins in, there is no way to survive.

So I'll take a shot a Witch, then on to Awakenings and then back to GoA once I'm 30+