Vigil Upgrade Achievement

Aqua18

Did the blacksmith tell you he had plenty of ore to outfit all your men?

Also there are two merchants, one at an Estate that is under attack ( I believe the woman at the throne room gates gives you quest) and another while escaping the Silverite Mine to join you at the keep.

Finally, I believe you have to also do both quests into the basement and close off the doors to the deep roads.

Did the blacksmith tell you he had plenty of ore to outfit all your men?

Also there are two merchants, one at an Estate that is under attack ( I believe the woman at the throne room gates gives you quest) and another while escaping the Silverite Mine to join you at the keep.

Finally, I believe you have to also do both quests into the basement and close off the doors to the deep roads.

I got my achievement when I closed the doors so yes the basement seems to be needed:)

• 2 weeks later...

i paid the 80 gold pieces, i fullfilled the lyrium sand for the bomb dwarf, i guarded granite, got the 2 merchants, and all the ores for wade. i thought there was "2" basement quests? i only did "1" and got the achievement. wierd! the guide says wait for the 2nd basement quest to open up later on as you finish missions, and it hasn't. i'm almost at the end of the game. hmmmm wierd how the achievement unlocked.....

don't forget the granite deposit that you need to report for them to build strong walls, that was the last item for me.. you don't even have to try really, I just played the game and it popped up... just don't forget the granite deposit in wending woods, you take a sample and bring it back to the dwarf near the world map in vigil's keep

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...