Achievement Discussion

singhellotaku617

To be fair, there where a couple that seems a little fun to attempt like "I Killed Them All, All charged up & Pull Harder!".

But I agree with yu on the "dull" aspect of this list. . . Nearly all of them are just time spent playing based and barely any luck or skill ones, which are the funnest to unlock imo.

Hopefully the DLC will give more challenging achievements to aim for.

Bright side 100% doesn't seem to hard, lol.

The two I am most worried/annoyed with are:

Kill the ENTIRE team yourself during an epilogue

Should ejecting pilots out of the sky with the arc cannon.

Second one will just come with time/skill, but the first one seems like you need a full party of people you know and everyone takes turn at the end trying to kill the whole team.

• 9 months later...
The two I am most worried/annoyed with are:

Kill the ENTIRE team yourself during an epilogue

Should ejecting pilots out of the sky with the arc cannon.

I know its old, but just wanted to comment...

Finally got those 2 in the last 3 days... i got pull harder right tonight. Thanks to map pack... i got them the "not so legit way" tough...

I killed them all, i got it on a 3 vs 2 on a map packs(not enough people playing) shooting randomly i just happened to kill the 2 of them.

The other one(its railgun btw, not arc cannon) i got it once again in a 2 vs 2 LTS, a buddy joined on the other side and purposely gave me the good shot... I don't think i would had ever be able to get this one if not for that...

Im so happy, now every other cheevos on TF will be doable, i can get the completion on that game, FUCK YEAH !!!

But seriously i rather take 50 unimaginative wins as some put it, rather than luck based random BS like those 2 achievements...

(got to say 50 wins in CTF was long and frustrating tough... damn i didn't like that mode)