Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I will be holding a boosting session for halo reach DLC achievements. I am not sure on a specific time since I don't know how long it will take to recruit enough players. But feel free to message me and I can add you on a list and let you know when we can do it. Will try to work around everyone's schedule. 2 controllers and a microphone recommended

GamerTag: Careless Doctor

• 2 weeks later...

I need the *All Alone* *Don't Touch That*, and *Paper Beats Rock* achievements.

If anyone has a boosting party or something, feel free to message/invite me. My GT is CReaper210. I've only got one controller, sorry.

I'll of course stay even after I got my own achievements and help to get everyone else's. I have every piece of DLC.

- I have all of them now

Edited by creaper210

Looking to get a huge group together tonight to boost not only Halo 4 DLC achievements but also Halo: Reach DLC achievements. If you need any of these achievements and would like to join up tonight in the group then please send me a message to StlCardinals131 with boost 4 or boost Reach, It is almost 8pm now. Please be very cooperative and be willing to help everyone. Thank You!

Hey, so I have three achievements left in Reach and I really want to get them done before Halo Master Chief edition comes out.

I have these achievements left:

-Emergency Room

-Don't Touch That

-Stick it to the Man

I have 4 controllers and a mic, and am very cooperative.

GT: Major Cheef

Add me and message me and we can coordinate a time to get these and other achievements.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, finally planning on completing reach after a long time away, i have 9 achievements left ,Defiant "Dont touch that!", "Paper beats rock", "All Alone". Anniversary: "Emergency Room", "Stick it to the man!", "Dive Bomber", "License to kill", "Bounty Hunter", "From Hell's Heart".

I have 2 xbox's on different accounts and 8 controllers, just need a couple of people to fill in the empty spots for objective or if anyone wants to get in on it at all. I'll be doing this within the next couple of days if i get someone, message me on xbox and let me know if your game, c0n c0n (zeros for "o", space in middle) Thanks ahead of time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...