By the grace of questions

Night Stockers

So I'm in co-op, bank level, killed 10 cops without adrenaline with Lynch, no achievement which leads to questions...

Does the achievement unlock upon killing the tenth, or after completing the level? Can Kane not be taken down either and need adrenaline? Can you not be taken down at any point during the level on either character? I'm doing this by myself, controlling both of them, and just knowing what I can and can't get away with would help immensely. Thanks in advance.

So I'm in co-op, bank level, killed 10 cops without adrenaline with Lynch, no achievement which leads to questions...

Does the achievement unlock upon killing the tenth, or after completing the level? Can Kane not be taken down either and need adrenaline? Can you not be taken down at any point during the level on either character? I'm doing this by myself, controlling both of them, and just knowing what I can and can't get away with would help immensely. Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure you have to get 10 kills without getting hit. It's pretty easy if you play on Apsirin and camp next to the door and just shotgun everyone. You'll get the boomstick acheivement as well if you don't have that one already. I'm not sure if the civilians count towards the 10 once Lynch freaks out and sees them as cops. This is the level I got it on though. You should probably drop questions like these in the Achievement discussion or the achievement guide (if it is not clear in there)