Achievement Discussion

Pashos

The Campaign achievements are really easy to get. The 100 headshots you will get when you progress the the story trust me i know. But the Multiplayer achievements will take a while to get! That didnt make hodling your breath long enough so you can clear a shot. But like i always say it will take time to boost these achievements. If you would like to boost you need to fine a group that is willing to play for long periods of time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi. I`ve bought the game and and played it for a while.

Now if got a problem: I think that some achievements a glitchy because:

I made some achievements in the game like kill two people with one shot but i didn`t get the achievement. But if i go the mainmenu on achievements there stands that i get it. Its the same with the birds. I killed ten or more but didn`t get the achievement but in the mainmenu in the game stands that i get it. Now ive got the problem that i dont know how i should this achievements.

sorry for my english ;)

I got the kill 10 birds on the training level no problem but I am having trouble with the two kills one shot it says I have it in the game but not the achievment

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Achievements weren't too bad, except for The Seeker which was glitched. had to delete my cache and replay a level to get the intel I "missed". And forget the online achivements. I don't like to boost online. In the end it was an okay game. Cruddy gameplay and story, but saved by the beautiful environment and fun sniping mechanics.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...