The Queen is back...

13ip0lar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Queen" of what exactly? I read comments before I watch videos about people talking, because honestly...they bore the living crap out of me (unless it's Tobuscus). From what people have said here, it's 70/30 on people who don't like this chick...so I think I'll pass.

"Queen" of what exactly? I read comments before I watch videos about people talking, because honestly...they bore the living crap out of me (unless it's Tobuscus). From what people have said here, it's 70/30 on people who don't like this chick...so I think I'll pass.

She is known as the current "Queen of /b/"...I honestly don't see what Quatro-chan finds in her that's so great, because all she is is a pretty face, and a very annoying one at that. The fact that she even came back to the interwebz is retarded in itself because she didn't like all the hate she was getting, which is why she stopped making videos. One can only conclude that she's a attention whore. I liked it better when the rumor was around that some stalker killed her..

She is known as the current "Queen of /b/"...I honestly don't see what Quatro-chan finds in her that's so great, because all she is is a pretty face, and a very annoying one at that. The fact that she even came back to the interwebz is retarded in itself because she didn't like all the hate she was getting, which is why she stopped making videos. One can only conclude that she's a attention whore. I liked it better when the rumor was around that some stalker killed her..

Too bad one didn't =/ Vier-Chan's motives have never, ever been clear to me. So her being the Queen of /b/ doesn't surprise me, but that's about as much as I want to know of her...off to doing other things now =D