The King Wants to Kinect....

XXII Death IIXX

Dollar says it's a burger flipping sim.
LOL. I can see it now; a good portion of the people on this site probably flip burgers in reality, and will now be able to come home and do it virtually in order to whore a few more useless achievement points. Greasy irony FTW.

LOL. I can see it now; a good portion of the people on this site probably flip burgers in reality, and will now be able to come home and do it virtually in order to whore a few more useless achievement points. Greasy irony FTW.

Pretty disrespectful to the community as a whole don't ya think? I've never seen anything that would suggest were all burger flippers (or even a good porion of us). Yes the points are useless but so are you BC2 stats you proudly put on display.

Never played those games and won't.

Pretty disrespectful to the community as a whole don't ya think? I've never seen anything that would suggest were all burger flippers (or even a good porion of us).
It wasn't intended to be disrespectful, but rather, realistic. Think about one of the most prevalent demographics that exist as part of this community: teenagers. Where do teenagers work? Some work in retail, some work in offices, some flip burgers. And I'm sure some don't work at all (yet). You'll also note that I said probably, which would infer that I'm not making some grounded assumption, but rather, a quaint generalization.

Yes the points are useless but so are you BC2 stats you proudly put on display.
Actually, those stats only exist as an invitation for other people who play BC2 on PC to send me a friend request; if I truly cared about such things, I'd have a whole whack of image blocks displaying statistics from various games that I play. Now who's making assumptions?

It wasn't intended to be disrespectful, but rather, realistic. Think about one of the most prevalent demographics that exist as part of this community: teenagers. Where do teenagers work? Some work in retail, some work in offices, some flip burgers. And I'm sure some don't work at all (yet). You'll also note that I said probably, which would infer that I'm not making some grounded assumption, but rather, a quaint generalization.

Actually, those stats only exist as an invitation for other people who play BC2 on PC to send me a friend request; if I truly cared about such things, I'd have a whole whack of image blocks displaying statistics from various games that I play. Now who's making assumptions?

what did you do to get banned?!?!

what did you do to get banned?!?!

Post count dropped by 1500 so maybe something to do with it? Anyway still dont like the idea for these games as they just dont look any fun. I respect the people who make them though since most people wont see anything (or almost) of the revenue the generate.

How do you expect her to answer you if she's banned? :confused:

Also for your eBay comment, I think there's a lot worse that can be bought on eBay. Not to mention a $5 game is still a $5 game brand new even if it sucks. All the reason to purchase it. :p

Was thinking when she got back she would answer. I did notice the post count go way down...crazy.

I thought the BK games were alright, especially considering that they came out pretty early in the Xbox 360's life (I personally bought them before I even had a 360, as they worked on both Xbox consoles). I'd imagine if rereleased today, the games would be a lot better, particularly in how they handle online and loading.

I don't currently plan on buying Kinect, though, so I'm not too concerned. Still, a fun concept nonetheless.