How to get the hunting achievement by hunting 1 animal, GLITCH

R1CH1NO

firstly you need to complete the game then use the gun code glitch, just do the game on easy and complete the poker and pony missions and gold on first playthrough if you want the full 1000. when you use the code glitch do all the difficulties as mentioned in other posts, but then...... using the glitch, select missions/side and pick SM hunt grizzly, once you defeat the grizzly the achievement will pop up as if you did all of the hunts. if you did all as mentioned above you can have 1000 on this game in a matter of hours.

Edited by R1CH1NO

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
did you have trouble getting the last shotgun? Im doing missions over again but cant figure out what mission you get the last shotgun from. im 17% on hunting but killed the bear

We are on the same boat. You need to complete the game 100% (mining, hunting, bounty, etc) before the shotgun is unlocked.

I'm used the glitch to kill the bear and do not know how to go about activating the hunt for the rest of the animals ....

Help would be appreciated! Last 40 before 1k ...:(

The GUN CODE forum has the answers to your question. You CANNOT 100% the Hunting missions just by defeating the grizzly.

You must do them manually from start to finish so skip doing the Mission Select for Hunt Missions. If you have beated the grizzly you need to start a New Game there is no other possible way to play the previous missions.

So Im sorry for anybopdy who had everything 100% except the hunting missions and they have beaten the grizzly you will have to 100% evrything else all over again........

So approach the indian and do his missions from start to finish this link should also help

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Gun/Hunting

Edited by FeLizP

Way to misinform doodoo.

I hope noone else, besides the two that posted (bummer guys!), took your advice and haven't lost the 'all weapons' cheev without replaying the whole game.

My apologies, but when I made that post what I was saying was you wont get the full 100% toward the All Weapons achievement in if you just beat the grizzly bear. But you will get the hunting achievement I am aware of that.

And what's a doodoo?

EDIT: Wait a second, were you even talking to me? Haha

• 1 month later...
My apologies, but when I made that post what I was saying was you wont get the full 100% toward the All Weapons achievement in if you just beat the grizzly bear. But you will get the hunting achievement I am aware of that.

And what's a doodoo?

EDIT: Wait a second, were you even talking to me? Haha

Hmmm .... No mention of that in ur original post (at least that's what I'm seeing ...)

Guess it's another play through. BTW do i need to mine all the gold to get 100%?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...