Neeed Help )= i dont see strangers

i passed all the 57 missions and did couple of the challenges and bounty missions, but i have only completed 11 stranger missions and i dont see anymore on my map.

i know where they are at, they just dont come out.

like the stranger thats making this plane..he asked me to get him some plants to make his glue and after i got him his materials his "?" thing hasnt popped up on the map.

whats wronggg!!!??

and i cant find armadillos

i passed all the 57 missions and did couple of the challenges and bounty missions, but i have only completed 11 stranger missions and i dont see anymore on my map.

i know where they are at, they just dont come out.

like the stranger thats making this plane..he asked me to get him some plants to make his glue and after i got him his materials his "?" thing hasnt popped up on the map.

whats wronggg!!!??

and i cant find armadillos

im having a similar problem. im waiting for a mission caleld the wrong woman to pop up, but it just wont. and armidillos are EVERYWHERE just keep an eye out for them.

As long as you didn't kill them they should still be there. I did most of mine once I completed the game, they don't normally appear as the purple circles after completion of the story. I had to zoom in on the map very closely to make the "?'s" appear. Sounds strange but it worked for me since they didn't show up. So try zooming in close to the map and scanning the area. Hope this helps.

If you finished the main quest and you don't see any Strangers mission, be sure to go at Blackwater on the Train, (where you pay the bounty), there is a guy there who will give you some info for another stranger mission. I had the same problem, after that, others stranger missions popped up.

Also if you have waited 2 days plus for a stranger quest to update and it doesn't - save and reload your game. This should work and you can continue. I had this problem with the "California" stranger.

This is what i was going to say, i was trying to do the 'Love is the Opiate' and the guy never showed up at the train station, saved > reloaded xbox and he was there :)