so we have to play 8 times?

Farrell

I just looked at the achievement list, with all those weapon achievements it looks like to get 1000 we will have to play the game a minimum of 8 times. That is pretty weak if you ask me.
More than eight. Play through eight times using different weapons for those eight Achievements. However, a new difficulty = new data. That means that you would have to unlock the weapons all over again. We're looking at a good 9-10 times.

Not to mention you probably won't want to play on a harder difficulty using just one weapon.

Also, I have no idea how weapons work in this game, but is there any chance you could accidentally screw yourself over by switching to the wrong one and swinging it a couple times?

I don't think switching weapons is that easy.

Edited by Axe Argonian

you CAN swap on the fly, but it pauses the game, you scroll through your weapons using the d-pad and then have to accept it... otherwise you can use the start menu to change weapons, so theres no way youll just accidentally change (no easy way anyways). all i have to say is these achievements suck, cuz the game is so goddamned unbearably hard without them, anyone with enough will to get get them is a sadist.

8 times sound very hard and boring because of using only one weapon
I think it sounds exciting trying to find strategies to kill things with weapons you shouldnt be able to kill, i think it sounds boring dieing an amount of times that makes call of duty on veteran seem like tmnt....

This is all the result of people saying in the "create an achievement" contest that it would be cool to have "beat the game using only X weapon" achievements, and a bunch of door handles agreeing with that sentiment, and there you go. Those people got what they wanted. Those achievements suck so hard core. The rest look good, even if some may be really hard.

This game looks awesome, but I have no ambition to 1K it. I'll play it for fun.

I'll be hitting 1K in this, I have the patience, and I love single player games

I've played and beat Gaiden & Sigma, so hopefully this will be fun

Though it'll have to wait as the new DBZ game is out on the same day :(

stuff that i got bored just playing the demo for 20 mins it.. i spent more time downloading it than actually playing the game its not for me its boring button bashing game..

Unless the game has changed drastically from it's predecessor(and the reivews indicate it is very much like the early games), I don't think it can properly be describe as a button masher. One may be able to button mash through the first bit of the game on easy, but if they were to button mash throughout the game, they probably wouldn't complete the game. Again, if the last game is any indication, the game will take careful blocking, dodging and strategic attacks at some point.