Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, sign me right up. From what it sounds like, the online achies are a similar style to DOA, ie, to get Genin rank, earn enough points to take the "exam", the points being awarded by beating other players, and the higher up the opponents are, the more points you get> im not sure if you lose points by losing a match, can someone confirm that? Anyway, it seems like the new online tourny's will be like DOA.. except cel shaded and featuring women with a realistic sized bust.

I think the point of it is just for bragging rights. Besides, if its like DOA's ranking system, it might just be too damned hard for some players. after all the complaining about the online achievements, it makes sense that theyd pair off one for the top tier, but more sense to have it 0 and unnessicary. That way people who get it can be satisfied, and some players who cant get the grip on the controls can just ignore it. I know there'll always be a glaring hole in my DOA achivement list for a few of those reasons.

• 3 weeks later...

Unlike the last game, you can host your own vs, tag team and even ranked matches, so yeah, i guess its possible to boost. Though Im not sure if you lose points for effing up a match. Ive had 3 matches so far, last the first 2 but the third one I won. Got some points, but noone else seemed to be on. Thats the kinda lousy thing - theres hardly anyone playing online right now. =/

Haha, today I was Taijutsu Naruto and faced a Nine Tails Naruto Graduate, they slapped me around pretty quickly. The very next match was the same player, this time as a Genin. I guess the last one was his Exam. (kinda cool taht we see their names and they dotn see ours I guess). But they mustve been a bit relaxed after cause NTN fell pretty quick.

I see many people takin itachi btw.They do these combo with black dark crap and then sharingan ( i use it too now ).Then the rage bar will load superfast when you let it block whit sharingan.Then go in rage mode and take enemy down.Master this skill and combo and win most of the games.. HEHHEEH... Or you can master the kyubi naruto...fast combos etc..im jonin now ill play later for hokkage..after getting my 1000 points i feel bit overplayed now..gameplay in storey 35 hour or so i basically cannot see the game anymore haha :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...